Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Under Construction - Update Avatars

TK

but if it came from the Cooke's vineyard you'd be all over it. :silly:

Viva La Cooke!

Seriously, I'd take a 80th Anniversary Redskins Coke Can more seriously. Its like this SJ9 cigars they would sell in the lots. Its an ok cigar. But is it going to trump what your buddy brought from his humidor at home? Nope.

spaceballs_toilet_paper.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
With the injury situation, we might need a gif of the season on a gurney :(

Actually, word is for the home opener the team will no longer take the field to Enter Sandman.

Instead, the walking M*A*S*H unit known as the Defense will come out to Suicide Is Painless.

Any way I can get "the back up" removed from my avitar? It won't go away no matter which one I select

Nope. Get to 2500 posts and it will change to a new one. The title under your username changes with every 500 to 1,000 posts, unless you do something really stupid and a mod purposefully changes it IIRC

Just wanted to give a shout out to the mods for doing great work with avatars lately!

Appreciate that. Thank you. :)

---------- Post added September-21st-2012 at 06:16 PM ----------

An RG3 "Griffining" would be spectacular.

Thought about it for a second & quickly said No. Then I thought a lil more about it was like .....well.....if I do it this way, with that picture, then it could be really freakin cool.....and then I went & looked up the picture I wanted to use and damnit if it wasn't cropped wrong to begin with. #boo

An RG3 "Griffining" would be spectacular.

Thought about it for a second & quickly said No. Then I thought a lil more about it was like .....well.....if I do it this way, with that picture, then it could be really freakin cool.....and then I went & looked up the picture I wanted to use and damnit if it wasn't cropped wrong to begin with. #boo

Appreciate that. Thank you. :)

I have full confidence TK can make it happen,

Archived