Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What are our options with Malcolm Kelly?

JeffSchmeff

If one thing we learned last year is that we NEED receiver depth. Moss' hammy could act up as long as ARE's. Then what? Thrash and McMullen? We need Thomas and Kelly, if anything but just pure depth. I'm sure they will both learn form this season and practice. Let them progress, heal, and learn. Our dividends will pay off in the next year or two.

If he ever even gets on the field for us I will be amazed.

Wow. Bold statement! He was a second round pick and you think he will never make the field in a Redskins uniform only because he had a hamstring injury and a scope to clean up lose debris in his knee?

Wow. Bold statement! He was a second round pick and you think he will never make the field in a Redskins uniform only because he had a hamstring injury and a scope to clean up lose debris in his knee?

I just mean there are a lot of red flags going up about his health. The advance medical reports from the draft and combines sounded pretty severe. The his conditioning issues, the injury, the failure to respond to rehab, the most recent swelling tonight during pregame warm-ups.

I don't deny he has talent, I just think his knees are a mess. Zorn himself seems frustrated by the whole thing.

wow, just wow...what were the chances that both WRs would be injured...Kelly will be on the active roster and now the biggest worry is that Moss and ARE stays healthy b/c if they go down this season, we'll be seeing a lot of 2 TE formations

i am glad we have F Davis

i wasn't expecting these rookie wideouts to put up monster numbers, but i expected them to be on the field

First off there's no chance the guy gets cut. 2nd round picks do not get cut. I think Zorn was just extremely disappointed he wasn't able to play. Honestly that's one Zorn probably should've kept to himself and not said that in front of the media. I seriously doubt they put him on the PUP list, but unless there's some major ligament damage we don't know about, he won't be put on IR. I think McMullen made the team tonight.

Its amazing how many fans are on the ledge of the cliff :rolleyes:

Hey! we kept Brandon effing Lloyd for god's sake!! Why we would not keep Kelly??

He should be ready in a few weeks, and he will be given the same opportunities Thomas has been given. Let's just hope Kelly takes better advantage of them.

Thank God I listened to Zorn's presser rather then basing comments on what I read here. He simply stated Kelly wouldn't be ready to contribute early on but who amongst us actually felt he'd be a big part of the game plan during the early rough part of the schedule?? I expect the rookies to show more promise as the season goes on but early on this team will rely heavily on Moss, ARE, Cooley, Portis, and Thrash.....Did you ever expect them to do otherwise? I expect to see a lot of Kelly and Thomas

Dude seriously why are you here? Are you secretly a Cowboys fan? You have nothing positive to bring to any threads. Im sure no one would miss you if you left.
You add so much to this board.....I look forward to your mature posts and insight. I think you are not in your 20's, and doubt you are even in your teens.

I cant believe we drafted Malcom Kelly and D. Thomas when there were soo many other options out there like Hardy or Sweed. I also cant believe the recievers we drafted are in such crappy shape and have played so horribly. Wow.

Archived