Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Dcprosportsreport.com :Zorn thinks he has an All Star passer

Area51

And what are you ****ing about anyway??? If Campbell had stayed healthy, you would not have made the playoffs... So maybe you should be hoping for him to get injured again, instead of Romo sits to pee....

:notworthy

Hey CowPuke, how many post season wins do you have in this century?... Less then the skins, no matter who was healthy or who was at QB.

By the way, we have two chances to put you guys in the ground every year, and last year I seem to remember holding you to 1 yard of rushing before you headed off to lose in the playoffs, yet again.

I am all fired up now! Damn, he got what he wanted out of me! I hate Dallas! Lets go Skins!

icon4.gif

I would love to see Jason put up some stellar numbers...

...however, I would trade stellar numbers for a winning record/playoff berth/championship game any day of the week.

My point is that while seeing Jason put up Pro Bowl stats would be great, it wouldn't mean as much if he failed to get us to the playoffs (i.e. couldn't win or lost games for us).

Think of some of the non-Brady/P.Manning Super Bowl winning QB's of the recent past (E.Manning, Roethlisberger, Brad Johnson, Dilfer) all of these guys were good game managers, NOT superstar QB's (at least when they won the title)[we all know BJ was a superstar in B&G]. Usually, when a coach isn't brimming with confidence over his QB, he will say things like, "We're just going to ask him to play within himself" or "...not do too much".

The fact that Zorn is two squirts short of "gushing" over Campbell is encouraging. Instead of tip-toeing around the fact that his QB could be a liability, he's pumping him up to be a star.

Seeing success and completed passes and scoring TD's from the offense, albeit in the pre-season, is encouraging....

It sure beats looking at dog lunch on the field and then being told "It's because we're not showing all of our plays yet."

Whether he's a pro bowler or not I don't know but if the offensive line stays basically healthy, I think Jason can lead this team effectively. But the front office can't keep changing things from year to year. At some point you have to develop chemistry with the system and personnel.

One thing I know. If JC turns into and elite QB and goes to a Super Bowl. The NFL will eat that up. JC is humble and of very good character. Teams need more of that nowadays. It would be the perfect QB story. Romo sits to pee got too caught up in the Hollywood glitz and comes across as having a silver spoon in his mouth.

JC has that "down home country kid from Mississippi coming to the nation's capital" sense about him and would make a perfect success story. He reminds me more and more of Monk each season.

Archived