Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jlc -- Colt May Be Number Two On Saturday

Hooper

What if it backfires and he does great, though? lol...Gonna be a little harder to "knock him down" if he's tossing three TDs with his side-arm/frizbee delivery and awkward foot movement in the pocket. :laugh:

Every fan who calls himself a fan of the Redskins better be hoping like hell he plays outstandingly well. Don't let the overzealous fans of CB influenece you enough that you forget a few things. One, if Brennen is an NFL QB, that's a damn good thing to have on our team. Two, if JC fails and I do not think that happens but for arguement sake, if he were to fail and we had to pay him starter money for being a middle of the road QB, having CB on the team is a good thing and maybe we don't pay JC ala the Cowpukes. Three, injuries happen. What if JC and TC both go down? You want your 3rd stringer to be able to play this game. Lastly, and most likely senario the way I see this going down, if CB shows enough and continues to be the darling child of NFL network and other teams notice and we have 2 starting QB's on the team, trading CB for a draft pick or two becomes potentially a reality for us. Can you image in JC and CB are both awesome and some slub team like the Falcons, Jets, or Dolphins who need a QB offers us a 1st and a 4th for him next year? Good things are in store for the team if CB is awesome. Root for CB, we need him to be excellent. :helmet:

I don't understand why everyone is getting so excited about. Stop the hating and complaring.

If you read the article, or saw Zorn's interview, all coach wants to see is how CB works in a two minute situation. It all depends on the situation of the game. Coach only has a few more games to see Colt play until next year.

He's not taking anyone's job. He's holding a clipboard after the preseason.

Love the competition, it good for the entire team. :cheers:

hopefully for skins fans Colt's services will not be required

And for Hawaiian fans, there's always hope. Not that there's anything wrong with that (seriously).

But yes, if we're down to our 3rd quarterback... that's not good for us. Even if Colt is lighting it up, for one reason or another Jason and Todd are out.

ps: I just realized how unusual "hawaiian" is spelled.

You don't have to come out and actually say something for people to understand what you want to say.

So your saying JC is gonna do terrible, so bad that CB is gonna have take over. Why wouldn't your prediction be that JC is gonna have to defend that super bowl trohpy next year?

Thats the thing. JC IS THE BEST QB on the team. Is seems like you're rooting for JC to fail just to see CB have success.

Therein lies the problem. JC is the Best QB on a good team.....except Best QB on a good team in this case = mediocre to bad.

If JC does not prove himself this season, and Zorn sticks around.... CB5 is the future here.

JC hasn't shown me squat. Hopefully he will shine this year, but I am not holding my breath.

Therein lies the problem. JC is the Best QB on a good team.....except Best QB on a good team in this case = mediocre to bad.

If JC does not prove himself this season, and Zorn sticks around.... CB5 is the future here.

JC hasn't shown me squat. Hopefully he will shine this year, but I am not holding my breath.

But Colt has shown you enough to be confident that he's the future?

That makes no sense to me.

Well, it might be a big deal...

If TC15 stinks, and CB5 comes in and lights it up like an AK47 in a terrorists hands on a A380, then this could leave JZHC and DSO with a tough decision. But, it would be awesome if CB5 were better, because he would win the QB1 position and take us to SB43 where we would totally win, just like the B52's won of all our hearts with that Love Shack song back in the M80's. Then, during our SB43 victory parade, we could get U2 to come and rock out with MK12 and BL85 (we would bring him back just for the SB43 parade) showcasing there B301 (represent!) rap skills.

Man, if we won SB43 with C5 at Q1, my heart would just explode like C4 on a hot day with no SPF70 sunscreen!

:notworthy

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just imagined this was said by Ralphie May.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:helmet:

Well, to me it appears like he had more filed command and field presence than JC ever did.... even in college games.

JC looks sacred half the time like a deer caught in the headlights. Maybe it is just my perception, but the bottom line is JC needs to have a break-out year or I think he is done here.

He is a long way from a franchise QB. Yes, I hope I get to eat my words come Jan.

Archived