Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Jets Preseason - Favre Debut?(merged)

jmuJeff

Dude, Favre or not. That's not funny.
Thank you! Some of these freeking Redskin fans belong in Philly!!! They act like lil school girls wishing injuries to human beings, dragging up posts from years back as one idiot did to me when Collins couldnt do nothing in 06, then post it like I spoke it last year as he went on a roll. If they have to put others down to make themselves look good, then they dont belong here, they belong on Opera!

If these kind of fans arent lil girls or extremely gay, then they missed a golden opportunity!

I am sure Favre is going to be play, but I bet this is the type of game where Favre can go out and throw 2 picks, fumble, get sacked....and when he goes back to the sideline him and Mangini will just yuk it up and laugh because they have to save face and act like "oh it's ok, it's only preseason and it's Favre's first reps with a new team" and the media will buy into that lameness.

Hope the Skins win but worried the Jets will explore our weaknesses in our secondary right now.
Nobody has even gotten into the end Zone again our starting secondary, and the best part is, all our starters arent even on the field yet.

Wait till Landry comes back, alot will change with offenses trying to expose us, or one of their recievers will be blowing snot bubbles the rest of the game.

kinda hope farve gets hurt by like talor it would be funny
welll i hope JT breaks his leg and espn will still be on his nuts

That's twice in one thread and once in another you've said stuff like this. Better not be a 4th. That stuff is old before it hits the reply box. Man some of you take this stuff way, way too seriously.

Archived