Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins vs. Jets Preseason - Favre Debut?(merged)

jmuJeff

Anybody think that the 8/16 Jets Preseason game will be Favre's debut with the Jets?

I'm crossing my fingers that it might get televised out here in Wisconsin or Nationally. I need NFL sunday ticket disparately this year after having to watch games at bars all last year.

Anybody think that the 8/16 Jets Preseason game will be Favre's debut with the Jets?

I'm crossing my fingers that it might get televised out here in Wisconsin or Nationally. I need NFL sunday ticket disparately this year after having to watch games at bars all last year.

The timing is right for this to happen. No way he plays in the Jets' game at Cleveland tomorrow. I'd be very surprised if he even suits up on the sidelines tomorrow.

No sir five. We can have some comedy as the Packers will struggle to win 7-8 games. lol :packsuck: :jetssuck:

Well just for the heck of it:

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Oh, you KNOW the fans are going to be all over the front office. I hope for the pack to bite it big time, and feel the wrath of their overweigth fan base.

If it is picked up by the Network, then Favre helped us out three ways. He may get the game televised nationally, didn't go to Tampa, and isn't in the NFC. Could be a tri-fecta!

Well said sir...well said.

I'd be surprised if he would suit up that soon. That would give him a week of practice with the team. But who knows?

I'd like to know what the hell else there is to do in Greenbay.

havent you seen "That 70's Show"?

You can milk cows,

tip cows,

bet on cow races, (they take a while)

make cheese,

Drive reeeallly old Buick Station Wagons,

and watch Packers games.

you can also eat cheese.

i live just down the road from you (Janesville) I've had sunday ticket for 6 years now

LOL. Four, actually: he's not on our roster...

Thumbs up on that! Would like better to see a duel between the rookies Ainge and Brennan. With Favre there now, that makes 5 QBs in Camp... somebody will be gone soon. The depth chart lists in order Clemens, Pennington, Ratliff & Ainge.

Archived