Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

JLC: Malcolm Kelly has surgery

SkinsHokieFan

Guys, for those of you who think this is ok, he has had issues since he was in JUNIOR HIGH.

I have a very bad feeling about his knee. I have a feeling he turns out like Lavar with a chronic knee injury. I want the guy to succeed bad, but he needs to turn successful 14+ game seasons for me to think this is nothing big.

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with an injury that he had in Junior High. There has never been anything that states the ACL surgery that he had was unsuccessful. If anything this is a remnant of the cartilage damage that he had in 2007.

i'm glad it was just some debris in his knee. same as ARE. Hopefully, this is an isolated incident. I hope he catches on quick. We need him week 1. I still think realistically he can catch on fast enough in camp the last couple of weeks in preseason to play week 1.

Tough break. Really can't expect much production from him or Thomas until November realistically

Hopefully they both get back quickly and are fully healthy

I'm just curious as to why you say November is a realistic month for both Kelly and Thomas to produce?

Archived