Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Some bad news on Malcom Kelly here

PortisSkins26

Redskins rookie Malcolm Kelly is currently in Birmingham, Alabama to have his knees evaluated.

He may need a scope. Kelly has been missing time with a hamstring injury, but is also experiencing stiffness in his knees. NFL Network's Mike Mayock reported before the draft that Kelly had been removed from some teams' boards due to knee woes, so this is a concern. He remains out indefinitely. Aug. 4 - 1:14 pm et

bad news this sucks for him I was getting really exciting about him. Get better soon Kelly :eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Hahaha a little premature don't you think??? hahahahaha.

Whats premature? Kelly having knee problems or me stating that this COULD be the beginning of the end. With all the reports that have come out about Kelly and he is already having knee work done, I don't think its premature to say this COULD be the beginning of the end. We all COULD die tommorow. I'm just merely pointing out that if he does have degenerative knees, this would be the first of many surgeries and eventually the end of of his career. See Terell Davis.

Wonder why Vinny wasn't aware of his knee problems? Everyone else was.

You're saying we shouldn't have picked him? If Vinny wasn't 'aware of his knee problems', he would have stayed at #21 to pick Kelly instead of doing the smart thing, trading down to where the pick wasn't all that much of a risk. At the end of the second round, the Kelly pick isn't bad. It might just be a simple matter of Kelly needing to get something done with his knees that wasn't done when he was still in college.

Bad news indeed. By all reports, Kelly was outperforming all the other WR's not named Randle El or Moss in camp so far, including Thomas.

I believe Kelly and Thomas, along with Smoot, were the only ones needing to still pass the conditioning test. Perhaps his knee was hampering him.

Archived