Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chad Rinehart

return2glory

There was a point where Colt got sacked right into the back of Rinehart's leg and it started to roll in an awkward way, you could see him start to bend and reach for the ankle, but he was ok. I was thinking "here we go again".

He looked good though.

Heyer got a little dinged up last night though...what's the latest on him?

He looked good from what I saw. Played a lot better than Heyer... who spent most of the game moving backwards and falling down.

Heyer sprained his knee and T. Wade sprained an ankle, but we still didnt see that much pressure on our QBs. Tod Collins held the ball too long on his two sacks, so in all the OL did very well. Chad looked solid and I was suprized but Crummey did well also. No complaints when you put up 355 yards of total offense and score 30 points.

He played well. There was one play that scared me though where he got rolled back over someone and thankfully did not tear his knee up.

I saw that play. I immediately started yelling at the television (Marcus Mason) as I got flashbacks of Betts doing that to Thomas in '05.

Agreed, no complaints about the O-line as a whole but prior to Heyer's injury you'd have to agree that he did look lost at times and spent too much time on the ground. I have no doubts he'll improve as we move forward, I was only expecting better from him at this point given how well he played last season (with the exception of the Seattle game)

Heyer sprained his knee and T. Wade sprained an ankle, but we still didnt see that much pressure on our QBs. Tod Collins held the ball too long on his two sacks, so in all the OL did very well. Chad looked solid and I was suprized but Crummey did well also. No complaints when you put up 355 yards of total offense and score 30 points.

Archived