Extremeskins

Two #46's - -(weekly merge)

FletchRedskins

--------------

46 Fincher, Alfred LB 6-1 238 3 Connecticut 08-15-1983

46 Betts, Ladell RB 5-11 224 6 Iowa 08-27-1979

http://www.redskins.com/team/default.jsp?sortBy=number

--------------

What's up with this guy wearing Bett's #46? I checked the roster and both guys are listed.

Anybody know why they would allow that? Just curious.

HTTR by the way. The Zorn era has begun with quite a bang - even if it is preseason!

I noticed that with Fincher, and thought that has to be a bad sign for the guy. But then I watched him have a pretty decent game - he batted a ball down and had a couple of other good plays... So he made the most of his chances.

This may have been covered already, but did anyone else notice a defensive player in last nights game wearing a #46 jersey? I didn't catch his name, but they showed him on screen a couple times, and he made a bunch of plays, he was maybe a DE or OLB. Didn't know what was up with that, mainly because it's betts #.

Anyone have any info on this?

That was the new LB Fincher. There aren't enough numbers to go around, considering the numbers we won't allow, so he had to double up on a number that's all.

He played well. After the first round of cuts, he'll probably be able to get his own number.

Hail,

H

This may have been covered already, but did anyone else notice a defensive player in last nights game wearing a #46 jersey? I didn't catch his name, but they showed him on screen a couple times, and he made a bunch of plays, he was maybe a DE or OLB. Didn't know what was up with that, mainly because it's betts #.

Anyone have any info on this?

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?t=254200

search.gif

If this was written about then please delete this, it just dawned on me something my brother in law and I saw at the game the other night. Bett's is #46, but sometime in the late 3rd quarter or early 4th quarter there was another Redskin wearing #46. I didn't catch his name or even what position he was. We were just surprised that someone else was in Bett's number, but we just assumed it was allowed because it was pre-season.. anybody else see him and know who he was?

:point2sky

I was at the Bills game on Saturday and noticed that 2 Redskins players were wearing the number 46. Ladell Betts and some middle linebacker I believe named Vintner. They must not have much faith in this guy making the roster if they cant even get him a unique number.

Archived