Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin is next into the Hall Of Fame?

TheRhino

I agree. Russ Grimm, Joe Jacoby, even Jeff Bostic have great cases but here's the problem

2009- Rod Woodson (CB), Bruce Smith (DE), Shannon Sharpe, (TE)

2010- Emmitt Smith (RB), Tim Brown (WR)

2011- Deion Sanders (CB), Jerome Bettis (RB), Jerry Rice (WR), Marshall Faulk (RB)

Not to mention Chris Carter will probably get in next year. So hopefully we can get Grimm in next year or at least 2010.

I'd have to go with one of "The Hogs" (primarily Grimm and/or Jacoby), or Hanburger.

Gary Clark should be considered too, seeing as how we were always told how much more dangerous he was and how much D-Cordinators worried about him more than Monk. :D

RUSS GRIMM will be the next Redskin to enter the NFL Hall of Fame. I've always felt that losing Super Bowl 18 to the Raiders cost Joe Theisman his chance to enter the Hall.

I think Grimm may be the next Redskin to get in.

Unfortunately, he may have to get in by committee. Not the voters.

I would dare to say that Dexter Manley was a more dominant player than Fred Dean. That being said Hanburger really deserves it, don't know how in the hell no Hogs get mentioned but I don't see any of these guys going in until they are just about dead, say about 2025. Barring injury Clinton Portis will probably be the next Redskin to go in the Hall and maybe Chris Samuels. Samuels should be a lock but once again I think it is against the rules to recognize Redskin linemen. Maybe they should just induct Joe Bugel and say that he is the greatest OL coach in the history of the NFL.

Brandon Lloyd. Uh wait, wrong thread.

Bruce Smith no doubt. Although he'll probably go in as a Bill, he still broke the sack record with the Skins so he'll give them a shout for sure.

Yeah, technically you're right, Smith will go in next year.

Next guy to go in as a Skin will be Grimm, but it might be a little while. There are still guys like Thomas and Carter who need to get in, and some guys coming up with big statistical resumes. But now that Monk is in, the next push will be for one of the Hogs.

Archived