Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Which Redskin is next into the Hall Of Fame?

TheRhino

If anyone comes into this thread and says Colt Brennan - I'm going to punch them in the dick.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's funny!

Back to the original issue, I guess I'd say Grimm and Hanburger 'should' make it however I doubt we will see either. Clark has a chance as he was a little more media friendly (not that it counts obviously :rolleyes: ) .....

Interesting to hear someone mention Joey T; now I love that era of Redskins history (and would put them all in) but to be fair there is no chance Joe will make the HOF too many strong contemporaries and for another thing his speech would last the entire weekend! ;)

As far as I know, Chris Hanburger is not even on the Veteran Committee's radar. Perhaps Len Shapiro, who has become a bit of a crotchety old fogey but, who is the said Committee could point out the other members so we can start sending e-mails. It's probably the only way to get their attention.

It's sad when 9 Pro Bowls and Defensive POY can't even get consideration.

As for next up, if Russ Grimm or Mitchell don't get in, it could be a LONG time before we see another Redskins player enshrined in the HOF. :(

Chris Hanburger deserves consideration.

Peter King kept Art Monk out of the Hall for years by claiming that Gary Clark was the better receiver on those Redskins teams. Okay Peter, put your money where your mouth is and vote Gary in.

I don't think Mann gets much consideration. He was a 4 time Pro Bowler and owns 3

Super Bowl rings, but was second fiddle on those Redskins teams to the more flamboyant Dexter Manley.

I agree. Russ Grimm, Joe Jacoby, even Jeff Bostic have great cases but here's the problem

2009- Rod Woodson (CB), Bruce Smith (DE), Shannon Sharpe, (TE)

2010- Emmitt Smith (RB), Tim Brown (WR)

2011- Deion Sanders (CB), Jerome Bettis (RB), Jerry Rice (WR), Marshall Faulk (RB)

Not to mention Chris Carter will probably get in next year. So hopefully we can get Grimm in next year or at least 2010.

holy class bat man....that will be a crazy weekend....who plays that weekend? lol

5 pages and no mention of Pat Fischer, the greatest Redskin CB not named Darrell Green.

You will not find one HoF reciever of that era that looked forward to playing him.

Then 55, then Grimm.

JKC needs to go in too. The old man was a great owner.

Archived