Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Hall Of Fame Induction Thread....2008

Blondie

Other than the crying, I really didn't think it was. But I also didn't think he should've gone in, especially before Monk. A Hall of Famer is about being great on the field and off. Irvin had so many problems on and off the field, he definitely wasn't a first ballot hofer imo.

I also agree he shouldn't have gone in first but it's all over with now.

Monk is going in and that's all that matters. Woot!

:applause:

Other than the crying, I really didn't think it was. But I also didn't think he should've gone in, especially before Monk. A Hall of Famer is about being great on the field and off. Irvin had so many problems on and off the field, he definitely wasn't a first ballot hofer imo.

you're right, and he wasn't.

He wasn't a first ballot HoFer.

He got in on his second try, I believe.

did anyone see the HOF interviews yesterday? Adam Schefter mentioned how DG had such a long career and then asked him "did you ever think you'd be around to play for Joe Gibbs a second time around?". DG replied "well actually I didn't play for Gibbs the second time."

I thought that was a pretty terrible mistake by Schefter.

haha, they are totally booing Irvin....I think it's all in good fun, he's laughing, he knows what the rivalry means to us as fans

All the same, I'm not sure it's the time for that.

Irvin has shown respect for both Monk and Green today. Maybe our fans should do the same?

I dunno.

Archived