Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Up With Sellers!!

american soldier

You're a moron.

What's wrong with what he did?

Have you never punched one of your friend's in the balls?

Agreed and is the OP really 41 yrs? I'd think at that age one would have plenty experience either doing, being victimized or simply observing a nut shot

Sports or no sports I have certainly dished out a couple and received many nut shots. Of course I didnt do that with all of my friends because I wouldnt have any, but I had a few buddys I did this with- actually two people in my youth group in HS and I'd drill them and viceversa as we would walk towards the altar for communion:laugh: :doh:

Whew, the classic bag tag. :rofl:

You would have absolutely HATED my high school. You'd be seeing guys keel over in the hallway about twice a day. Even some of the girls would get us. Of course, they'd hit harder, not really appreciating how much that **** hurts.

A bag tag...that's not gay. It's funny.

One of these... :nutkick:

Is freaking hilarious (provided it isn't happening to you.)

Now if Sellers reaches and GRABS...then I'd be worried for a number of reasons - one being that the victim's chances of ever reproducing again would be slim to none. I'm guessing it can't really feel all that hot to get bag tagged by a guy with hands that size. Your face probably looks like this...

:yikes:

There are times when it's best to leave the stick on the ground instead of picking it up and hitting the nest. This is probably one of those times. :)

Never heard it called a nest.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Two in the nest are worth one in the bush.

Is that right?

:laugh: :laugh:

Never heard it called a nest.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Two in the nest are worth one in the bush.

Is that right?

:laugh: :laugh:

Depends on the nest....or is that the bush...or both?

Sigh. I think I made a mistake with that first post. :)

Archived