Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What's Up With Sellers!!

american soldier

I do that.

No one complains to me.

:laugh:

Well Blondie, your a woman. It's hard to explain, but you could give a man a nut shot like that and a little part of it, through the pain, would still be a turn on. "AHU HU, she touched my balls." I aint sayn' it's right, but it a fact.

Well Blondie, your a woman. It's hard to explain, but you could give a man a nut shot like that and a little part of it, through the pain, would still be a turn on. "AHU HU, she touched my balls." I aint sayn' it's right, but it a fact.

:laugh: :laugh:

For the record, Blondie, I'd be honored for you to ball tap the **** outta me. I'd like you wind up like a pitcher.

jkjk.

:laugh: :laugh:

For the record, Blondie, I'd be honored for you to ball tap the **** outta me. I'd like you wind up like a pitcher.

jkjk.

That is if she likes young punks like you. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Y'all are so funny.

This thread is useless without pics.........pics of Blondie of course! I don't want to see a pic of some dude getting punched in the sack :laugh:
There is no way this pic is better than pics of Blondie. :laugh:
Of course not! :D

(the previous comment was directed at the OP, btw)

good to know we are on the same page.........so Blondie, help a couple of brothers out and show some pics :D

Ok.OK.

What kind?

Nude, semi nude, football, beach, play time?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Now I AM the one so funny.

Archived