Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The War Against Beer Pong

RedlightG20

LOLz. You're just going to work yourself up by asking this, it's been addressed several times. You have your opinion & he has his.. and I'm sure you'll find your opinions will be vastly different than his.. but, if you do a search, you can find that out.

haha no I'm just curious why he thinks that. It's cool he thinks they should all be illegal thats his opinion - I have mine.

I believe they should all be illegal and that the punishment for possession of any of them should be rather..... permanent. My feeling is that any substances that creates an altered mental state is inappropriate, immoral, and totally unnecessary.

man those would be some pretty rough laws. Would they be effective, I mean look how prohibition turned out and doesn't McCain believe in having another alcohol prohibition? (I can't remember where I read that - or if I even did.)

man those would be some pretty rough laws. Would they be effective, I mean look how prohibition turned out and doesn't McCain believe in having another alcohol prohibition? (I can't remember where I read that - or if I even did.)

Prohibition violations didn't carry a mandatory immediate death sentence, bch89.

I'm not sure if McCain has discussed another attempt at prohibition or not. I haven't seen anything about it, but I'm not voting for him (or any other Presidential candidate) this November so I'm not paying that much attention.

Prohibition violations didn't carry a mandatory immediate death sentence, bch89.

I'm not sure if McCain has discussed another attempt at prohibition or not. I haven't seen anything about it, but I'm not voting for him (or any other Presidential candidate) this November so I'm not paying that much attention.

Death sentence? Where did that come from? I didn't refer to it...:doh:

It involves alcohol.... a substance I would prefer to see permanently and totally banned. Therefore it can't have any redeeming qualities to begin with.

Exactly. So you dont know what the hell you are talking about. Yet you still have more posts in this thread than anyone. Dumb.

To be fair, the Wii isn't the XBox. The system in general is being marketed to families, kids, and people who don't normally get into video games, not frat boys.

Considering the direction Nintendo has taken in recent years in terms of age group marketing, I can't say that I'm surprised at the reaction. I would certainly have done a double-take if I'd seen a Wii game called Beer Pong.

Granted, I'd be laughing my ass off, not complaining, but still.

I have to respectfully disagree. I have made ALLLLL sorts of drinking games out of Wii Sports.

I DID. That was my "permanent punishment" reference.

Wow. You must be a fun guy to be around. That's just fine if you choose not to take alcohol or any other substance, but to recommend the death sentence for those who do? They aren't hurting you by sitting in their house and doing as they please. Maybe Iran or Saudi Arabia would be a better place for you to reside, you would fit right in.

Wow. You must be a fun guy to be around. That's just fine if you choose not to take alcohol or any other substance, but to recommend the death sentence for those who do? They aren't hurting you by sitting in their house and doing as they please. Maybe Iran or Saudi Arabia would be a better place for you to reside, you would fit right in.
my friend, you are just banging your head against the wall. It's best to just let him be.

Fun isn't an important part of life where I come from philosophically, SoulRebel. Living a proper life IS important; and keeping one's body free of things that would disrupt your ability to think straight is a major part of that. That means drugs, alcohol, tobacco, emotional attachments, etc... need to be set aside for your greater good.

There are definitely some things I think we could learn from the Arabic cultures, SoulRebel. I wouldn't suggest that they're perfect by any means but we could use to adopt some of their ideals in order to improve our society.

my friend, you are just banging your head against the wall. It's best to just let him be.

SoulRebel, take this advice. It will save you lots of headaches and frustration.

I'm glad you at least have philosophical reasons for believing the way you do, but what kind of philosophy would have you recommend the execution of those that do not follow your point of view. What you view as the greater good might not be what another sees as the greater good and everyone should be left free to choose their own path in this life. While alcohol and drugs can be harmful, they can be beneficial for others, so let them decide what to do with their own bodies and mind. No one is telling you that you must imbibe so do not recommend execution for those that do. Anyone that wants an Evil Mofo on their side is not the side I would want to be on.

but I'm not voting for him (or any other Presidential candidate) this November so I'm not paying that much attention.

Just want to point out one thing Mass, don't ***** or complain when you inevitably think the president is doing a ****ty job.

Voting doesn't give you your choice, it gives you the power and right to be pissed off and publicly vent it.

Just want to point out one thing Mass, don't ***** or complain when you inevitably think the president is doing a ****ty job.

Voting doesn't give you your choice, it gives you the power and right to be pissed off and publicly vent it.

QFT.

I got all kind of **** in 2004 when I kept ****ing about Bush. Why? Because I wasn't old enough to vote at that time and since I didn't vote, people said I had no right to complain.

QFT.

I got all kind of **** in 2004 when I kept ****ing about Bush. Why? Because I wasn't old enough to vote at that time and since I didn't vote, people said I had no right to complain.

I think that you should have plenty of right to complain. Its not that you decided not to vote, its that you COULDN'T vote. If anything, it gives you even more right to complain since you weren't even asked.

I'm glad you at least have philosophical reasons for believing the way you do, but what kind of philosophy would have you recommend the execution of those that do not follow your point of view. What you view as the greater good might not be what another sees as the greater good and everyone should be left free to choose their own path in this life. While alcohol and drugs can be harmful, they can be beneficial for others, so let them decide what to do with their own bodies and mind. No one is telling you that you must imbibe so do not recommend execution for those that do. Anyone that wants an Evil Mofo on their side is not the side I would want to be on.

SR, obviously you haven't seen a lot of my posts. I have no interest in the "greater good". I personally believe that humanity has essentially no value at this point as a race. I follow a certain philosophical path and those who don't agree with it are more than welcome to do so.... at peril to their health if they get in my way, and their immortal souls even if they don't.

Siven, I won't be ****ing. I won't have enough time to. I'll be spending it all the same way I was on election night of Y2K when we all thought Al Gore was going to be our next President.... in the basement hand-loading pistol and rifle ammunition for the upcoming Revolution.

Now, tell me who I should be voting for. You've seen enough of my comments over time. We've had several discussions in the past. Tell me who it is that should be MY candidate this year..... Now that you've realized that there's nobody I can vote for, I want to hear you defend that commentary you just made.

Now, tell me who I should be voting for. You've seen enough of my comments over time. We've had several discussions in the past. Tell me who it is that should be MY candidate this year..... Now that you've realized that there's nobody I can vote for, I want to hear you defend that commentary you just made.
Why not write in a candidate?

Archived