Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins HALL OF FAME SPECIAL airs THIS Saturday night

whistleandthumb

A must-see for Redskins fans: The "Redskins Hall of Fame Special Presented by GEICO" airs Saturday, July 26 at 7 p.m. on WUSA-TV Channel 9.

The show honors two of Washington's football greats in Darrell Green and Art Monk as they are inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio.

Celebrate the careers of both of these Redskins living legends. Video highlight tributes and testimonials from former teammates and coaches.

It's the Emmy awarding-winning Redskins Broadcast Networks' Salute to Art Monk and Darrell Green.

Don't miss it!

However, if you do - it should be re-airing on ComcastSportsNet in the following weeks, and this thread will be updated with those times.

Fire up those TiVO's for Saturday night at 7pm on WUSA9!

This is why I hated moving outside D.C. I miss all the local media and specials. I dont get to see the pregame, postgame shows or exclusive interviews. Please, can someone post this online on youtube, torrents or anything like that.

Only 8 more days until the Hall of Fame game, can't wait to get there. Unfortunately due to work I'm missing the ceremony on Saturday but will be at the game. Never been there but I hear every seat is a good one, Will be between the 30 and 35 only 8 rows back. Should be able to get some nice pics.

I went to HOF weekend last weekend. Had a great time, although it sucked watching Irvin go in before Monk.

I bought the package so I was busy from the time we got there to the time we left with HOF activities. I'm hoping it is a sea of B&G this year!!!

Yeah, I miss living in Fort Ashby where we actually got Skins coverage through WUSA9. This part of West Virginia seems to think it belongs to southern Virginia or North Carolina LOL

Where's Hinton, Veretax?

I grew up in Cumberland, not far from Ft Ashby, and I'm Martinsburg now (Eastern Panhandle.)

Thankfully both Cumberland and Martinsburg consider themselves "DC West." :)

Thanks TK, the file I have is bigger than 200 so it won't fit and I don't wanna shrink it and lose more quality. I just paid for a yousendit account, it's uploading there. I should have the link for you guys in a half hour or so.

That is awesome. :notworthy

Thanks, can't wait to watch it. :applause:

It's probably better this way, youtube or the nfl would have removed it from youtube anyways. This isn't to bad, $10 for a 2 gig upload and it allows 40 gig of downloads a month.. it's actually flying now, says approx 6 minz left.

Was a pretty good show, lot's of highlights and interviews with former players and the dynamic duo themselves.

Archived