Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ART MONK 2008 HOF Merchandise Now Avaible!

TK

Just got this in my e-mail. :)

http://profootballhof.com/store/

04296_7738.jpg

Celebrate Art Monk's induction to the Pro Football Hall of Fame as a member of the Class of 2008 with this commemorative t-shirt! The front of this one-of-a-kind tee features Monk's name, number and position, along with the Washington Redskins' name and logo beside a color-coordinated Hall of Fame logo. The back displays all of Monk's career highlights. Pay tribute to Monk's amazing career that has put him among football's greatest by ordering your shirt today!

$22.00

04296_7739.jpg

04369_7831.jpg

04369_7832.jpg

SIMILAR PRODUCTS IN THESE CATEGORIES

T-SHIRTS

NEW ARRIVALS

2008 FESTIVAL

2008 FESTIVAL

MONK, ART

WASHINGTON REDSKINS

I don't wear hats. I HATE hats. I don't even wear a hat when I ski, unless if there is like a 30-below wind chill and the wind is already blowing like 40+.

Having said that .. that hat looks pretty nice. I might break my rule.

But I'll certainly buy the shirt!

Beautiful. Wonder if I'm gonna pay more when I get to Canton or if I should pull the trigger now.

HTTR

I was wondering the same thing. I might have to get someone to hide return gas money somewhere in my car and text its location to me right before I leave after the game. This could get ugly.

...but I'm all in. :point2sky

I am definitely for a Monk Jersey. I don't think that Green gave his likeness or name usage to the hall for whatever reason. He is also not doing the class of 2008 signing at Canton either. He is the only one. Apparently Monk was the one at CSA holding out and now Green is. Go figure. From what I have heard Green hasn't been the nicest during the autograph shows, including his own route 281 tour gatherings.

I am definitely for a Monk Jersey. I don't think that Green gave his likeness or name usage to the hall for whatever reason. He is also not doing the class of 2008 signing at Canton either. He is the only one. Apparently Monk was the one at CSA holding out and now Green is. Go figure. From what I have heard Green hasn't been the nicest during the autograph shows, including his own route 281 tour gatherings.

Which is why I want an Art Monk jersey. ;)

Archived