Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage: 2008 Training Camp - Day 4 (Final)

JimmiJo

Wasn't trying to offend you, that was more of a rhetorical/sarcastic question. You and Murf both do great work and I appreciate it. Just thought I remembered there being more responses last year. If I was wrong I apologize.

Edit:I see my original post had a period where there should have been question mark. I did kinda look like and ass on that one. Sorry jimmi, I beg for your forgiveness.

No worries my friend. If I seemed irked it's only because I truly believe that Murf and I are now doing our finest work (at least I am).

Seriously Jimmi, did you piss some people off here? Last year we would have had 15-20 pages of comments by now.

I think more and more folks (me included) are not posting as many responses. Instead, we're just absorbing all of the interviews and reading the comments by those that were actually there and have some interesting insights. It's awesome, and just because we don't post doesn't mean that the information, pictures, and eyewitness accounts aren't infinitely appreciated. Personally, the dialogue back and forth between people that haven't seen anything in person at the camp is a waste of space and time.

I personally don't try and increase my post count by typing meaningless, one sentence responses. Hopefully more and more members will refrain from posting unless they have something that's at least semi-important or informative.

With that being said, the thousands of us that login, read the posts from the eyewitnesses and listen to the interviews of the Extreme Skins staff are forever grateful! You guys do an outstanding job, and all of your efforts are appreciated more than you'll ever know. Keep up the great work!

I think more and more folks (me included) are not posting as many responses. Instead, we're just absorbing all of the interviews and reading the comments by those that were actually there and have some interesting insights. It's awesome, and just because we don't post doesn't mean that the information, pictures, and eyewitness accounts aren't infinitely appreciated. Personally, the dialogue back and forth between people that haven't seen anything in person at the camp is a waste of space and time.

I personally don't try and increase my post count by typing meaningless, one sentence responses. Hopefully more and more members will refrain from posting unless they have something that's at least semi-important or informative.

With that being said, the thousands of us that login, read the posts from the eyewitnesses and listen to the interviews of the Extreme Skins staff are forever grateful! You guys do an outstanding job, and all of your efforts are appreciated more than you'll ever know. Keep up the great work!

you're one of the good ones, poteet. it's the folks like you who we try to keep in mind when we're using vacation days at our real jobs to sweat our arses off on the muggy sidelines during summer two-a-days.

Great job JJ, but where's the Durant Brookes stuff? Is he booming the pigskin or what? Am I the only one here that cares about the punter? :paranoid: :D

HAIL DAMNIT...GREAT WORK AS USE'

Where you been, I had a good interview with him Monday.

He looked good today in the special teams practice (ok I lied and stayed to watch). But to be thruthful I thought both punters looked good today. If I had to give someone an edge, it would be Brooks.

You able to get a look at the LBs. Specifically the potential depth guys like Sinclair or the new guys like Gatewood or Wallace?

Sinclair I like because of his size and he has been working hard. The other two I haven't seen do much.

JimmiJo,

Did Jason look better today.....you've mentioned that the recievers have had to wait for the ball.

Did he look better with the timing today?

This is one of the bigger concerns I've read about since Traing Camp started (outside of injuries of course)

Oh, and when's the next Skincast ep. coming?

sounds like we may have found ourselves the next antonio pierce in Heyer. As good as he was last year, to hear he's improved and gotten in shape... wow!

I hope that doesn't mean he'll be playing for the Giants in 5 years.

Unfortunately we have a lot of people to sign when Heyer Contract is up. including Campbell, Chris Wilson, And Rocky. Other guys like Randy Thomas Spings and Washington are up the same year but may have replacementgs by then.

Sinclair I like because of his size and he has been working hard. The other two I haven't seen do much.

Well Wallace has already been released once,just wishful think on him. I'd say Sinclair is pretty much a lock to be on the opening day roster. Especially since he does well on ST.

JimmiJo,

Did Jason look better today.....you've mentioned that the recievers have had to wait for the ball.

Did he look better with the timing today?

This is one of the bigger concerns I've read about since Traing Camp started (outside of injuries of course)

Oh, and when's the next Skincast ep. coming?

Jason did look better today and hit some guys in stride. His pass to Randle El in the end zone was money.

Skinscast will be next week for sure.

Thanks!

then I’ll buy you lunch. If he out-performs all three of them, then you have to kill yourself. If you’re in, post a comment to this thread. Thanks.

that was great .... :laugh: :laugh:

you guys, I must say, are in a freaking zone with your write ups ... keep it up fellas.

Oh, which reminds me. if you’re one of the dopes who is standing up saying that the Redskins gave up to much for “McDreamy” Taylor, then I’m calling you out. The team gave up a second rounder (and a sixth rounder the following year, but those don’t matter) for the services of the most dominant pass-rushing lineman out there. If you think a second rounder is too much, then how about this – if any of the Redskins three second rounders from this year’s draft out-produces “McDreamy,” then I’ll buy you lunch. If he out-performs all three of them, then you have to kill yourself. If you’re in, post a comment to this thread. Thanks.
lol murf, I would like to see who takes you up on that bet.

I'll bite on this one. It just so happens I'm one of the dopes who thinks we overpaid for "McDreamy". What's more, I'm a big fan of free lunches. So, I'm going to put my money where my mouth is...and I'll even do you one better. I guarantee that at least one of our 2nd rounders WILL outperform "McDreamy" this upcoming season. Furthermore, I'll happily kill myself several times over if he outperforms all three of them.

So, if Taylor manages to haul in more TD passes than all of our 2nd rounders combined, I'll gladly kill myself...you can even pick the method. OTOH, if any one of our 2nd rounders catches more TD passes than "McDreamy", you owe me lunch.

**Hint, I'm rather partial to chicken salad sammiches for lunch. Tee hee hee. :)

We probably have the biggest bank account because the ticket prices are so jacked up.

Also I agree that Snyder generally gets a bad rap. But I don't really consider Yahoo sports a credible opinion.

I think this response was meant for another thread.

Damned multi-tabbed browsing...

Archived