Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am meeting Dan Snyder in an hour

BD

Originally posted by IAMBG

PS: you can tell your people that it would be nice to see the Pres sporting some skins' gear and to hand out free skins gear to the Iraqis after we boot Sadaam. Now that would be humanitarian aid :silly:

Only if they sent the liberated Iraqis new stuff and not overstocked clearance stuff. Seeing those poor people having to wear Deion jerseys, well, that's just inhumane...

Darn it Danny Corleone, I'm a D Mac fan too.

But he should be able to back up Gardner so yeah number 4 but actually the first big receiver off the bench when we need him in the redzone.

And with him being an EFA at the end of the season he may be able to step it up in case Gardner thinks in 2k4 that he should be getting R Moss money.

DMac is probably a couple years away from getting into a starter rotation. He was raw coming out of college. I think what he meant was this year he's not 3rd WR material. If he doesn't have what it takes period, then we shouldn't have him around. If that's what they really think.

Hey guys, I'm back now.

I was surprised by what he said about McCants, just because there was no pause in his voice at all. He just said that DMac "doesn't have what it takes" and that he would be a 5th or even 6th WR. He didn't elaborate or anything, but he just seemed really dismissive. I guess this means Johnson or Russell is in line to be the 3rd WR.

He seemed really emphatic about liking Matt Bowen.

He does indeed have small hands. I've met him once before, but not in a work setting.

I really wish I had asked about the draft, but I'm assuming he wouldn't have answered.

BD.....took a few minutes to invade your personal space and check out your homepage. You're an interesting guy...you ought to post more often.

Thanks for the inside peek. Should've asked him if we were going to move up or do the best we could in Rd 2?

Originally posted by THiTo11

when/if you shake his hand, you'll notice he has SMALL hands

i gave him high five once when he was walking into the tunnel and his hands are so damn small

feel bad for his wife... :laugh:

Small hands.....uh.....hmmmmm....uh.

Well......me too.

;)

Blondie

Wow, BD's a pretty famous guy! We seem to have a few hidden celebrities here on Extremeskins. During the snowstorm we had in February it was revealed that we have a meteorologist on board...perhaps Topper Shutt? Whoever it was, he got REALLY pissed off when someone spoke ill of weathermen on this board. I wonder if we have any other hidden famous or semi-famous people around here? If so, stand up and be counted! I, Larry Brown #43, of course played for the Skins back in the day: www.larrybrown.com :D

Thanks guys, for all the compliments.

I'll try to post more often, Tarhog. I was a pretty frequent poster before the war started -- it's been way too busy ever since.

Snyder seemed like a very nice guy. No season tickets out of the meeting, but it was nice to chat about those little team things.

This line about DMac does make me wonder if they're done, in terms of signing WRs. We all know how they were pursuing Ismail -- maybe they are looking at another late round WR pickup? If he's thinking of McCants as going as low as 5th or 6th on the depth chart, that's putting him below Coles, Gardner, Johnson, and Russell. Perhaps there's someone else they've got in mind... I don't know.

The photographer at the meeting took a picture of me shaking his hand, so we'll see how that turns out.

Originally posted by Buddha

Only if they sent the liberated Iraqis new stuff and not overstocked clearance stuff. Seeing those poor people having to wear Deion jerseys, well, that's just inhumane...

I stand corrected. My PR attempt was not thought through properly. Thank you Buddha.

Proceed to distribute the retro Shar Pourdanish jerseys.........:doh:

Gawd Im sorry, I just tried to think of the only other Skins that I hated while they were here. The only other one has passed and may God rest his soul. It could have been his brothers fault none theless...............

Please stop me before I go any further:rolleyes:

Interesting evolution of this thread. I've read articles occasionally from NR and I've probably seen some of your stuff without ever noticing the byline. Interesting stuff BD. We'll have to get you to stop by the Tailgate section to add to the small number of right leaning posters over there :). Kidding Henry, sheesh.

Originally posted by THiTo11

when/if you shake his hand, you'll notice he has SMALL hands

i gave him high five once when he was walking into the tunnel and his hands are so damn small

feel bad for his wife... :laugh:

I was out with a bunch of people tonight, and we got into a discussion about this (after reading it here I thought it funny the topic came up). the girls didn't seem to concerned, although it did ruin one ladies fantasy about the bartender after she asked him to show her his hands... very funny stuff.

danny has our best interests in mind, hopefully he has his wife's too...

:tongue:

Originally posted by Art

Interesting evolution of this thread. I've read articles occasionally from NR and I've probably seen some of your stuff without ever noticing the byline. Interesting stuff BD. We'll have to get you to stop by the Tailgate section to add to the small number of right leaning posters over there :). Kidding Henry, sheesh.

art, disagreemtents aside, and just my being an idiot, do you really need more right-leaning posters? while drunk now, if feel that the liberal/independant/libertarian class is in the minority here!! i am all for intelligent post and opinions, but any more "always right" posting might make me give up on idealism and start voting ®....

A.J.

This seems to be a fairly normal discussion. From you, to Henry, to Kurp, to Gbear, to TEG, to RiggoDrill, to Jack, to Frosty, to Code, there are no limit to those voices who predominately lean left. It just happens we on the right have a more clear message is all :).

Originally posted by Larry Brown #43

Wow, BD's a pretty famous guy! We seem to have a few hidden celebrities here on Extremeskins. During the snowstorm we had in February it was revealed that we have a meteorologist on board...perhaps Topper Shutt? Whoever it was, he got REALLY pissed off when someone spoke ill of weathermen on this board. I wonder if we have any other hidden famous or semi-famous people around here? If so, stand up and be counted! I, Larry Brown #43, of course played for the Skins back in the day: www.larrybrown.com :D

I am Ronald Reagan.

Archived