Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am meeting Dan Snyder in an hour

BD

Originally posted by BD

What should I say to him?

Seriously ... if the opportunity presents itself ... let him know that almost all of the most knowledgeable and active Redskins fans still love Smoot even though he had A LITTLE BIT of a sophomore slump, and hope the team doesn't trade him!

HTTR!

Originally posted by BD

I can't really say without telling people my day job. Suffice to say that I work for a member of the President's Cabinet.

The President must be seeking permission to employ The HBC temporarily as a war strategist, given his vast experience at mercilessly dropping bombs on his enemies.

BD is in a meeting. He told me to post this for him.

Guys, I am asking my assistant to post this for me. I'm emailing from a meeting with Dan Snyder and several other folks. I had a chance to have a few words with him before we started up.

I thanked him for all he'd done to bolster the team. He voluntarily brought up a couple of things, even without me asking.

- Snyder said that Ramsey is "a great kid," definitely learning and improving. He said that Johnson isn't rocking the boat at all -- his exact words were, "Unlike last year, when Danny Wuerffel always wanted to be a starter, Rob is used to being a backup now and he's not gunning to start games."

- I asked him about the slot receiver position -- does he think McCants will be the slot guy? Snyder said: "No, he'll be our fifth or sixth receiver. McCants doesn't have what it takes to be a top 3 guy."

- I said, you've made a lot of great pickups, very excited for the season to start. Snyder said: "Yeah, we revamped our team again. I'm really psyched about Matt Bowen, I think he'll give us some real stability there."

- I said the speed of the offense was going to be terrifying for opposing defenses. Snyder laughed, and said: "We're going to scare a lot of people this year."

That's all I had a chance to say before everybody sat down. Sorry I couldn't get in a plug for Extremeskins -- I'll see what I can do after the meeting.

If you can get a plug in for the site after the meeting, you could then tell him that you found him a new GM and scouting staff via the collective posters, like myself :cool: , here at EXTREMESKINS.COM!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS: you can tell your people that it would be nice to see the Pres sporting some skins' gear and to hand out free skins gear to the Iraqis after we boot Sadaam. Now that would be humanitarian aid :silly:

Archived