Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ways to Annoy My Liberal Nutjob Professor.

Hubbs

I go with "chick" and i do it all the time. :)

I remember years ago on my first job my production manager was a pretty rabid liberal/feminist. Our copy editor was a die-hard conservative. One day he came in with some changes and she starts going off about how we can't make this change or that change without destroying the layout or whatever, and he goes "wow, you sure are an uppity broad."

There was a brief, awkward pause, and I looked first at her face, then at his, expecting at any second to see a mushroom cloud to appear right there in our office.

"If you don't mind, I prefer the term 'chickie-babe'" she says. We all bust up laughing.

And he never called her an uppity broad again.

Start a conversation about which car you should get. H2 or Yukon? Make sure you announce loudly that you'll pick the one thats worst for the environment. Then take note that an 18 wheeler would probably be ideal, though you can't take it hunting.

:laugh:

Couple things....first off, conspiracy theories are true. The difference is just in which ones you believe to be true (whether you take the official version or some other version). Also, its widely known that the oil companies have been actively supplanting alternative technologies for the past 4-5 decades with the Republican party usually supporting them (if you don't believe me, look into the congressional record and look up the vote patterns of the parties; though in truth both the Dems and Repubs are incompetent).

I think that there are conspiracy theories that are true....I think that the evidence is there if you are willing to research but its a mistake to play partisan politics with it. ALL of the parties are corrupt because the entire SYSTEM is corrupt. Until we realize that the systems themselves are flawed, well miss the point and keep bickering at eachother about how political affiliations. We, as a people, need to move beyond the bickering....bc our politicians refuse to do so. :2cents:

I do find it a bit odd that the price of oil and an increase in sightings of the Jersey Devil have both gone through the roof at the same time. Laugh all you want, but I don't like what the Feds are up to here. Not one bit.

Get a bottle of ExxonMobil motor oil, wash it out, fill it with your beverage of choice and spend the whole class drinking from it. Make comments like "i dont care how much it costs or what countries we have to nuke, this **** is TASTY!"

:laugh: :laugh:

Get a huge confederate flag, dress up like Bo and Luke Duke (you'll need a friend) and come into class screaming that you need Uncle Jesse and the General Lee.

Bonus points if you can get a hot friend to dress up like Daisy.

Get a bottle of ExxonMobil motor oil, wash it out, fill it with your beverage of choice and spend the whole class drinking from it. Make comments like "i dont care how much it costs or what countries we have to nuke, this **** is TASTY!"

WINNER! Close the thread NOW!

:laugh: :laugh:

Get a huge confederate flag, dress up like Bo and Luke Duke (you'll need a friend) and come into class screaming that you need Uncle Jesse and the General Lee.

Bonus points if you can get a hot friend to dress up like Daisy.

Then you have to slide across her desk like its the hood of the General Lee.

Call up the NRA and schedule a guest speaker for your class. Tell them that you'll need them to bring plenty of "props" and "examples" to your class. Also make sure that he shows up 10 mins early to class so that they can display everything in the front of the class for everyone to see.

Then meet your teacher outside in the hallway and ask questions in an attempt to stall her so she's a few minutes late. Watch the petrified look on her face when she walks in the door.

Pretend like you don't know what's going on.

Archived