Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season Tickets Are On The Way

Sammy Baugh

Just got an email that my season tickets were FedEx'ed today from Texas. Should expect 5 to 7 Days per the message. :laugh: :laugh:

Man! Talk about getting excited. I could not have gotten that more screwed up! They are coming 2 day Fed Ex from Ft. Smith, Ark.

:cheers:

They were shipped today. They gave me a tracking number and it does say 2 days. They have left Ft. Smith, Ark. already. Two days makes the delivery on Sunday. They don't do Sundays do they? If so, I will not be here. :point2sky

Two business days, which should put them here Tuesday.

Just got an email that my season tickets were FedEx'ed today from Texas. Should expect 5 to 7 Days per the message. :laugh: :laugh:

TEXAS!?!?!?!?! Only two things come out of texas, and one of them aint SKINS seasons tix! :)

Guess I'll have to deal with it! My first year as well! HTTR!

Tracking sez they have arrived at the local FedEx facility and are on the truck to be delivered. So, they shipped yesterday and will be delivered to me, today. Guess I should hang around although being Saturday, I have a ton of things to do.

From Texas??? Ewwwwwwww! Does it seem that they are a bit late this year? I thought they usually got here early-mid July. Can't wait!!! Love opening that FedEx pack!

:dallasuck

Archived