Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official E3 '08 thread

PokerPacker

I am excited to hear any additional hype / reporting regarding the announcement of diablo III awhile back.

Blizz basically shot their load for Diablo 3 at the WWI.

If they make any announcements at E3 it will be for either the Warcraft X-pac or the yet-to-be-named next gen MMO they are working on.

Blizz basically shot their load for Diablo 3 at the WWI.

If they make any announcements at E3 it will be for either the Warcraft X-pac or the yet-to-be-named next gen MMO they are working on.

Blast... I all but figured that was the case, but after watching the gameplay video they put out, and reading everything that was on the site, I am just a junkie waiting for another fix when it comes to that game.

Blast... I all but figured that was the case, but after watching the gameplay video they put out, and reading everything that was on the site, I am just a junkie waiting for another fix when it comes to that game.

Unfortunately that isn't Blizzards MO at all.

When they announce something, they basically show you everything that they have that is at least ready for Alpha in the game. Notice that they only showed 2 character classes at WWI?

With everything else going on, you probably won't hear anything more about D3 until 2009 at the earliest.

Ugh why does Nintendo hate me? I was expecting more than an extra motion sensor and Wii sports 2. Would it kill them to anounce an hdd expansion and maybe some traditional games for us Wii owners that aren't really into all that casual gaming. Don't get me wrong I like playing them here and there but I also like playing games that are more traditional too.

Sony better wow me because Nintendo has failed me at this E3. Please announce a FF 7 or even bettter FF 6 remake guys.

Archived