Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official E3 '08 thread

PokerPacker

Ugh why does Nintendo hate me? I was expecting more than an extra motion sensor and Wii sports 2. Would it kill them to anounce an hdd expansion and maybe some traditional games for us Wii owners that aren't really into all that casual gaming. Don't get me wrong I like playing them here and there but I also like playing games that are more traditional too.

Sony better wow me because Nintendo has failed me at this E3. Please announce a FF 7 or even bettter FF 6 remake guys.

I know, they really could have thrown us a bone. All we know is that the Mario team and the Zelda team are working on something, but we don't even know if they're actually working on those franchises or a basic idea as to when they're coming out.

Sony's is about to start.

Sony will have to have something huge to counter that bombshell that was dropped yesterday. I think the only thing that would do it woudl be Solid Snake in the flesh smoking a spliff with Marcus Fenix. :D But seriously, only a FFVII remake (ps3 exclusive) would do it.

Even a Kingdom Hearts exclusive would be more than enough to counter XIII going multi. I'm hoping more for Zone of Enders 3 from Konami myself.:fingersx:

I know, they really could have thrown us a bone. All we know is that the Mario team and the Zelda team are working on something, but we don't even know if they're actually working on those franchises or a basic idea as to when they're coming out.

Yeah here I thought there were going to announce a new Kid Icarus, the new Ip Retro is working on, and was hoping the the new motion add-ons to the remote would have been the perfect time to Announce Punch-Out Wii. Such a big letdown. And why won't Square/Enix show anymore footage for FF Crystal Bearers?????:mad:

Archived