Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for your favorite Portis character (Merged)

pvkeeper19

As mentioned on NFL Network by Rich Eisen in his Portis interview yesterday, you can cast yur vote for the new CP character.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story;jsessionid=56D69146979716F8A811C9D1DA03DFF2?id=09000d5d808fd0cf&template=with-video&confirm=true

I voted for Dr. Do Itch Big, because he said he'd fix Michael Strahan's tooth gap. I can't stare at that thing every Sunday on FOX now that he's working there.

I liked Do Itch Big and Bud Foxx very much lol.

Rich: "Are you a dentist?"

CP: "Of course I'm a dentist can't you tell!" *holds up brush* :laugh:

Rich: "Our most scrawniest guy at NFL Network beat you down..."

CP: "HE CHEATED, HE TOTALLY CHEATED!!" :laugh:

:applause: Pure gold CP, pure gold.

I like that character he does when he wears #26 and scores touchdowns for the Redskins. Hope to see that one more often this year.

Yeah, because he only tied for 12th in the league, and scored the 7th highest amount of TDs total. :doh:

I love Clinton but I don't see him scoring 15+ this year. So I'd expect more of the same, around 11-13 or so.

Am I the only one that realized that CP got away with saying "BUTT F***S" by covering it up and saying "Bud Foxx" ??

If you listen to him say it, its obvious. All his other names have clever slightly hidden meanings. Why else would he use that name?

...he's hilarious

Am I the only one that realized that CP got away with saying "BUTT F***S" by covering it up and saying "Bud Foxx" ??

If you listen to him say it, its obvious. All his other names have clever slightly hidden meanings. Why else would he use that name?

Good catch. I think you're absolutely right. Makes him even funnier. Glad i voted for Butt *****

Archived