Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Vote for your favorite Portis character (Merged)

pvkeeper19

I like that character he does when he wears #26 and scores touchdowns for the Redskins. Hope to see that one more often this year.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. How about going for attention for substance over style?

(Yeah, yeah--I know..."Don't be so uptight." Well, I'd rather be uptight and winning than flashy and home for the playoffs. But if he plays well and the team wins, I guess I don't really care all that much if he dresses up like a dentist, a pole dancer, or any other @#$*!@$_ thing.)

GO SKINS.

I havd to vote for Budd Foxx.

E: What class are you in?

BF: 115.

E: What do you weigh?

BF: 220, so what?

E: Whats your specialty?

BF: Crackin fingers, all day, just crackin fingers.

That dude is the man, he should be running away with it.

Yep, I voted Bud Foxx myself. I was just as tempted to go with Do itch big. Was a very tough call. I loved the crack on Strahan for Do itch big. Still that bit with getting taken down by the itern was just too much to pass up on. If the vote is close enough maybe he'll do both? Gotta love CP and I hope he's back on Total Access again in the near future.

Glad to see I'm not the only one. How about going for attention for substance over style?

(Yeah, yeah--I know..."Don't be so uptight." Well, I'd rather be uptight and winning than flashy and home for the playoffs. But if he plays well and the team wins, I guess I don't really care all that much if he dresses up like a dentist, a pole dancer, or any other @#$*!@$_ thing.)

GO SKINS.

Wrong Redskin to attack on that front then. Clinton has been nothing but substance since arriving here. Putting up some impressive numbers despite getting no support from the passing game and a underachieving offensive line.

He's carried the Skins to the playoffs and has taken a leadership role on the team. He does the little things (blocking) better than any "superstar" in the league.

If there's one Skin who has earned the right to screw around and "have so fun" it's Clinton Portis.

Wrong Redskin to attack on that front then. Clinton has been nothing but substance since arriving here. Putting up some impressive numbers despite getting no support from the passing game and a underachieving offensive line.

He's carried the Skins to the playoffs and has taken a leadership role on the team. He does the little things (blocking) better than any "superstar" in the league.

If there's one Skin who has earned the right to screw around and "have so fun" it's Clinton Portis.

Totally agree!!!

Bud Foxx is hilarious!!!

Also, everyone is cashing in on these guys. What's wrong with making some appearance money? CP found a way to get more money in his pocket and the fans love it...well, some fans. I think it's great!!

Seriously :applause: ...There hasn't been a single Redskins player on offense who has been as consistent and productive as Clinton Portis over the last 4 years. (Chris Samuels and Chris Cooley come VERY close, though).

Archived