Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sweet...I saw Stephon Heyer walking his dog today

Backpack3r

Right on Ashburn village blvd. I was driving home around 630 and see this huge ass, tall ass black guy, and immediately noticed it was Stephon Heyer walking his tiny ass dog

Lol it was pretty cool, I u-turned and drove past him again just to stare at him

Lol just wanted to share, it was pretty cool

Wow, that is almost stalkerish.

no, yeah, it is stalkerish

:laugh: i was gonna say the same but didn't wanna comment first lol.

Thats cool you got to see a redskin though. No chance in hell something like that will happen here lol

Stephon Heyer is the only Redskin I've seen outside of football games, trainging camp, etc. I once saw him at the College Park CVS Pharmacy near the end of last season. I didn't follow him around creepily or anything though.

It must be great for him having a career playing for a team that keeps him so close to his college buddies.

"Huge ass, tall ass black guy"?

Thanks for the story Imus...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've had season tickets to Maryland football the past few years and you can see Stephon there quite a lot... as well as Ray Lewis who goes to watch his... half brother I think (can't remember his name or position at the moment- RayRay is not my favorite dude). Anyway- Stephon is always laughing smiling and being friendly. He really seems like a real genuine, nice person. He may be a huge ass, tall ass dude, but he doesn't try to be some kind of bad ass.

im sorry, is there something inaccurate here? is heyer not huge, tall, and black, or are we talking about somebody else?

Sounds fine to me....

If I saw Shawn Bradley walking down the street....I'd call him a Lanky Ass White guy (and I'm White)....

Keon Lattimore was Ray Ray's brothers name...running back.

But anyway, not stalkerish at all. Its no different than guys doing double takes when they see a hot girl. You wanted to check twice to see it was him. Totally understandable. You're Extreme. Thats pretty cool though!

im sorry, is there something inaccurate here? is heyer not huge, tall, and black, or are we talking about somebody else?

Yea, I saw that too #1SF, seems people now-a-days are just waiting to be offended some how.

Hail

Is there something racist about saying you saw a black guy?

Sensitive much? Christ you can't call a person black anymore?

After I read the title, I KNEW it would be some little ***** dog. Heyer is soft. I bet Rinehart has a pit.

:doh:

Next time I will post the word "sarcasm" in a huge bold font.....at least someone got it....

:doh:

Next time I will post the word "sarcasm" in a huge bold font.....at least someone got it....

I see your point bro. Sorry, I didn't mean to jump your s***. I too saw the Imus story this morning for what it was. He was not being hateful, though one could insinuate he was.

I did not mean to do the SAME thing to you dude.

Sorry.:)

Hail

Archived