Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Poll: Tennis Hotties: Ivanovich or Sharapova?

Goaldeje

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Neither. Anna Kournikova and it is not even close. Actually she has bee the world's #1 tennis player for doubles several times and #8 singles in 2000.

Yeah ... she gets a bad rap for her tennis ability; she won more than $3M in prize money in a short career including Grand Slam titles in doubles.

And her endorsements were north of $10M per year. Not too shabby.

Yeah ... she gets a bad rap for her tennis ability; she won more than $3M in prize money in a short career including Grand Slam titles in doubles.

And her endorsements were north of $10M per year. Not too shabby.

The reason she gets a bad rap is because she never won a a Grand Slam in singles, and with her talent she could have. Her focus drifted off the court though.

She was still good in doubles though.

Check this out :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYFTVqZOUxU

I would def. play doubles with those two on the opposite court and Anna by my side, but if I had to play a singles match I would probably go with Ivanovich, something about those Serbians.

What about the opposite side of the coin, anyone uglier/more manly than Mauresmo. "You have to admit, she is a bit mannish"

What about the opposite side of the coin, anyone uglier/more manly than Mauresmo. "You have to admit, she is a bit mannish"

Yeah there are many ugly ones. :laugh:

Nicole Pratt is hands down the ugliest.

Pratt,%20Nicole_tn.jpg

Notable others:

Venus Williams

Svetlana Kuznetsova

Kournikova is 10X hotter than any of those other players especially the extremely overrated Sherapova.
hahaha. youre going to use kournikova and overrated in the same sentence and NOT have it refer to kournikova? how is that even possible? she was horrible as a singles player. she needs help on her side of the court to even win.

Archived