Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Chris Cooley Autograph..

pR0JEkT 21

Friend of mine got this for me back in Virginia last Saturday, just recieved it this past Wednesday here in Vegas with the program from the November 11th game against the Eagles (Sean Taylors last game :() guess there was a store opening, it's second location, a memrobilia store or something like that and JC and Cooley did a signing for them. JC took off to catch a flight, but Cooley was able to do it.. I was able to ask for a personal message and he did just that, it's made out to me with the you know what on there, I already posted the pics in the Anti-Dallas section, but wasn't sure how many people would view it in there, sorry guys....(MODS).hope it's ok this time, it won't happen again..PROMISE! Didn't know how to cover up the F word. Hope you guys like the pic, thats my pride and joy right next to my autographed Darrell Green HOF magazine.. :D!

-H.T.T.R

8fb4e5dafe.jpg

641a5db79f.jpg

781eab7374.gif

Oh man. You might have to blur out the f bomb on there. But that is sooooooo ****ing awesome!
I know, I know..I just don't know how to do it without actually writing on the thing itself and covering up...it's great to have the pic up, but oh god I really hope I don't get banned..please god! :( Um, I have been a fan since 1987 or 1988 whenever the Redskins beat the Broncos in the Super Bowl.. right after that game I became a fan, hope that counts!

Oh man. You might have to blur out the f bomb on there. But that is sooooooo ****ing awesome!

Dude. Couple of things here.

1. It's Cooley.
  2. It's Cooley signing **** Dallas
  3. This is ES where if there's one thing we hate, it's the Cow****es.
  4. I'm giving Leo a free pass on this one.

:dallasuck

1. It's Cooley.

:cheers:

I should've emphasized "MIGHT" more in my post.

:laugh:

1. It's Cooley.

That's what I'm ****ing talking about! :cheers:

Anyway nice Cooley Autograph!

Am I the only one in this thread who does not see the Autographed pic?

EDIT: Nevermind.:doh: Now I see it. For some reason the pics didn't load when I clicked on this thread. After I read all the posts and posted, they were there.:whoknows:

Congrats on the Cooley autograph!

Chris' brother just posted in another thread that they dropped prices on CC autographed stuff.

https://chriscooley.myshopify.com/

Thanks for lookout, I should get that authentic Pro Bowl 21 Cooley signed jersey for 250, but about cheap, I got the pic that you see up top of Cooley for free, I didn't pay anything, nothing is cheaper than free..whoo-hooo!

Archived