Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Obese at 18 months: Little girl raised on diet of chips

skinsfan07

Obese at just 18 months, the little girl raised on a diet of chips

By James Tozer

Last updated at 7:58 AM on 09th June 2008

She's only 18 months old, but Courtney Boswell's diet of chips - and not much else - means she weighs as much as the average four-year-old.

But despite being warned her daughter's future health is at risk, her mother Angela insists the toddler will grow up just fine.

Miss Boswell, 33, said persuading Courtney to eat healthier foods has proved almost impossible.

article-1025023-0184E38E00000578-725_468x462.jpg

click link for rest of story..........

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1025023/Obese-just-18-months-little-girl-raised-diet-chips.html

You know, from the picture, I honestly didn't think the child looked that pudgey. If it wasn't for the whole fry she's putting in her mouth, I don't know if I would made the conclusion that she was obese.

With that being said, her diet absolutely sucks -- who gives a one year old coke, period? Let alone BETWEEN meals. The mother must love it when her children bounce off the walls. At that age, they have enough energy as it is.

As to the child not eating veggies; that's okay. It doesn't mean you have to give her crap food then because she's not eating vegetables. Is there only two food groups in this mother's world? Vegetables and crap?

Absolute craziness.

You know, from the picture, I honestly didn't think the child looked that pudgey. If it wasn't for the whole fry she's putting in her mouth, I don't know if I would made the conclusion that she was obese.

With that being said, her diet absolutely sucks -- who gives a one year old coke, period? Let alone BETWEEN meals. The mother must love it when her children bounce off the walls. At that age, they have enough energy as it is.

As to the child not eating veggies; that's okay. It doesn't mean you have to give her crap food then because she's not eating vegetables. Is there only two food groups in this mother's world? Vegetables and crap?

Absolute craziness.

I know. My youngest (2 yrs) refuses to eat meat of any kind. We keep trying. It doesn't mean I should give him fries and tater tots all the time.

My mother really never ate vegetable unless forced to as a kid. Even as an adult she still does not. So when I was raised by her, i didn't eat normal "greens" simply because she didn't prepare them. But I still had to eat beans, corn, and soups made with veggies. I also had to take spoon fulls of Cod Liver Oil...ahhhh!!! As an adult, i learned and loved to eat veggies. I'm not going to make the same mistake my mom did and teach my kids early on. Lucky for me she did a decent job with subsitutions and no junk food and i was and am fit. But good habits early on promotes great health and longevity.

Veganism will cause your kid to have rickets? and brittle bones.

Chipism will cause you kid to be greasy and fat.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Mon - Turkey pot pie

Tue - Beef pot pie

Wed - Kids choice nuggets meal with apple dippers

Thurs - Eggs and toast with butter and green beens

Fri - Corn dogs with corn

Sat - Applebees macaroni with brocolli

Sun - Chicken Pot Pie

easy to plan nutritious meals.

Veganism will cause your kid to have rickets? and brittle bones.

Chipism will cause you kid to be greasy and fat.

It's not that hard to figure out.

Mon - Turkey pot pie

Tue - Beef pot pie

Wed - Kids choice nuggets meal with apple dippers

Thurs - Eggs and toast with butter and green beens

Fri - Corn dogs with corn

Sat - Applebees macaroni with brocolli

Sun - Chicken Pot Pie

easy to plan nutritious meals.

good my son should enjoy this. Thanks.

I seem to be feeding him healthy enough foods though. Veggies every day for dinner. Healthy breakfast before school and pack him a good lunch. An apple a day keep the doctor away. Right?

Two kids under 3 and this is just horrific. I won't take my oldest to any fast food whatsoever. I'm no vegan either, I love eating garbage. But the thought of that stuff going into my developing child's body sickens me.

This woman is in for a lifetime of trouble if she is letting her kid dictate to her at this age.

Archived