Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 09 QB ratings

J.Campbell17

http://www.sportsgamer.com/content/1603/madden-09-quarterback-ratings/

Well it looks like they are in...Let's look at Jason and Colt.

Jason Campbell:

-Overall 83

-Age 26

-Speed 69

-Awareness 74

-Throw power 91

-Throw Accuracy 85

Colt Brennan:

-Overall 73

-Age 25

-Speed 66

-Awareness 55

-Throw power 86

-Throw accuracy 85

There is one more that we really shouldn't leave out...

Slingin Sammy Baugh:

-Overall 99

-Age 25

-Speed 88

-Awareness 99

-Throw power 97

-Throw accuracy 98

-Punting 100(lol made up)

Thoughts?

cuz he has more speed that him in real life? mcnabb is not the runner he used to be =p
That's not true, McNabb is still much faster than Romo sits to pee. What bothers me is that Campbell is also considerably faster than Romo sits to pee. About .3 seconds faster in the 40.

That's not true' date=' McNabb is still much faster than Romo sits to pee. What bothers me is that Campbell is also considerably faster than Romo sits to pee. About .3 seconds faster in the 40.[/quote']

the 40 is different than how they scramble on the field, im sorry but Romo sits to pee is much more elusive and quicker than jc and dm right now

the 40 is different than how they scramble on the field, im sorry but Romo sits to pee is much more elusive and quicker than jc and dm right now
Romo sits to pee is definitely more elusive than he is fast. Didn't they used to have a quickness category? As for McNabb, two years ago and the firts 6 weeks of last year he was slowed by injury, however down the stretch he returned to form as one of the fastest QB's in the league.

Colt's accuracy should be in the mid 90's minimum. And if EA had a throwing quickness rating he'd be a 99. If I get this game some player editing and QB depth chart rearranging are in order.

I mean look how good Brennan was in NCAA Football 08:

Colt's accuracy should be in the mid 90's minimum. And if EA had a throwing quickness rating he'd be a 99. If I get this game some player editing and QB depth chart rearranging are in order.

I mean look how good Brennan was in NCAA Football 08:

Your just being ridiculous now.

Oh right, it was able to handle that inferior competition so easily as soon as it played NFL caliber defenses, It stunk:laugh:

Uhh .. yeah. That's about the gist of it. And specifically his Right Tackle who was playing bull fighter to DE Marcus Howard's bull.

Uhh .. yeah. That's about the gist of it. And specifically his Right Tackle who was playing bull fighter to DE Marcus Howard's bull.

But if it was all his O-Line's fault, shouldn't he have been drafted higher than he was?

But if it was all his O-Line's fault, shouldn't he have been drafted higher than he was?

Yes, he should have. Peyton Manning got kilt in his final bowl game. Colt was a projected late 1st early 2nd round pick after his record setting 2006 season. His skills hadn't deteriorated from that season to the next.

Colt showing up at the senior bowl at 185 lbs and then the torn hip labrum also were factors of course. But we'll see how much of a steal he turns out to be.

I don't care if you are Tom freakin Brady you're not going to do jack when the defense is only rushing three and dropping 8 into coverage and you're staring up at the superdome ceiling after every play wondering if you're at Texas Stadium because you're seeing stars.

Archived