Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 09 QB ratings

J.Campbell17

LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL

Looked at thier top ten ratings for 09. The Vikings were not on there. I hope that they were not on there because of their QB. Adrian Peterson and their Offensive line make up for that. And plus that D-line is going to be sick.

My Madden Teams

1. Redskins

2. Vikings

Forget how they may or may not have shafted us, this is the second year in a row they've made our Secondary look legendary. No one but Landry had a stellar year, and three of our corners are above 85? That's ridiculous. Move Smoot to SS, and you've got a pass defense that no one's going to be able to touch.

great idea!

yea im not happy with Campbell, Portis, or Daniels

I def. wasnt expecting Rocky, Montgomery, Rogers and Smoot to be where theyre at tho

I'm not sure but other than Madden still hating JC, I think we actually got a bit of a boost for once. Looks like Fletcher got a huge boost and the DBs and WRs are better although Portis may have lost a step. I'd also expect Daniels to get run all over and Doughty to get burned all day by the overrated likes of TO.

Great to see them put Legends back in the game.

I haven't seen them in the game since Madden 03.

Sonny was 4th string on the NFC Hall of Fame team in 07 I beleive.

I am trying to figure out why the Eagles were so criminally overrated this year. A 91 overall after an 8-8 season and no playoffs?

Mcnabb a 92 is awfully high, and Westbrook a 97 seems a bit ridiculous. I mean Westbrook is a great football player, but a 97? Even Adrian Peterson is only a 95.

I am trying to figure out why the Eagles were so criminally overrated this year. A 91 overall after an 8-8 season and no playoffs?

Mcnabb a 92 is awfully high, and Westbrook a 97 seems a bit ridiculous. I mean Westbrook is a great football player, but a 97? Even Adrian Peterson is only a 95.

I think some has to do with their career. I'm not a "gamer" per se, but I always thought the ratings took prior play into consideration.??

I dont know what all the "fuss is about". I play with the Skins regardless of the numbers.

IMO:

JC hasnt proven anything. His career QB rating puts him at the mid 80s.

SS is getting older and injury prone so 88 was not a stretch but 89 for Rogers was.

Doughty should be at 76. He's not a top SS and this season will show his weakness.

Rockys 88...He had a beast of a season until the injury. If he comes back to that form he will be a top LB in this league.

P. Daniels...R U Kidding? He's a run stopper and thats it! Occasionally he gets some pressure on the QB. You actually think he should be rated higher? lawl I hope C. Wilson gets the nod and shows what he's made of. He will be in the 80s next season.

I think the WRs got the shaft. Moss should be higher (low90s), RE mid 80s, and the rookies at least peek at 82-84 after all the first rounders last year recieved higher ratings.

I think it's kinda funny that LL is a 93 rating after his rookie year. ST was only a 90 or 91 in the recent Madden games. I wonder how come he received a higher rating. It wouldn't matter if the Redskins went 12-4, Madden would give them the shaft regardless. It's funny how the team won their last 4 games against the Vikings(who we overtook for the last playoff spot), the eventual Superbowl champs, the stomped Dallas' ****s in the ground(best record in the NFC), and the Bears who were a joke. We beat solid teams at the end when it mattered and they still rate the team poorly. Oh well, I still win with the Skins so I guess it doesn't matter too much.

Since when have ratings actually had an effect on the field? Other than speed, most are not even noticeable as some don't even work and are just a number. The developers have admitted as much. EA should go back to a 1-15 rating scale like they had in Madden 92 and 93. And they should have signature QB throwing styles.

If it's in the game it's in the game ... next year ... maybe.

Archived