Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone with YOUR last name ever played for the Washington Redskins?

michael_33

So I decided to check it out over at http://www.pro-football-reference.com/ and noticed that I didn't have any that ever played for the Redskins...

As a matter of fact...there have only been 3 guys that EVER played in the NFL with my exact same last name...

With the Rams(P),Brooklyn Dodgers(WR) and the Chiefs(WR)...(funny cause I live in Missouri)..kinda weird..oh well.. :)

So is anyone actually lucky enough at this site to have the same last name as a former/current Redskin..?

It may not be a special topic if your name is Smith or Jones,but with a name like I have,it's kinda cool!(funny thing is....my name is not that rare)

The Bizzaro me is a journeyman QB in the Arena League. Hes not very good but I think he held some records at Valparaiso. I think he still plays in the Arena League for the Desperados. I don't really like him, he's giving my name a bad rep. Even though he was born 4 years before me it's still my name and he's kinda making me look bad.:laugh:

My grandfather was drafted by the Eagles in 41.

Traded to Pit before the season started.

Traded to GB the next year (got injured)

Became a High School coach after-wards

I know he wasn't a Redskin (so it doesn't really pertain to this topic), but it's a decent conversation tidbit, about days gone by.

Archived