Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Has anyone with YOUR last name ever played for the Washington Redskins?

michael_33

This is strange! I was adoped and my name as i grew up was Joe Ramirez.I never knew i was adopted until age 14.My real name was Joe Hanley.Now years latyer a guy for fla is called Hanley Ramirez.Thats weird.Beat that one!!

my last name is taylor

My 1st name is "Sean".......so as for my last name? Currently he is a DE in Dallas, but Taylor and I spelled alike. Springs and I sound alike and Suisham as well. My sons' pop warner football coach was a college teammate of Suisham @ Bowling Green (Khary Campbell too).

I'm hoping our new punter sticks around a while because it will be a first for me.

A few years back, the skins were playing Tampa when LB's Jamie Duncan and Derrick Brooks made a tackle of the running back. The play-by-play guy proceeded to anounce to the world that I had just combined with myself to make a tackle.

I lept up out of my chair laughing, pointing at the telly and turned around to realize only the dog was there to witness it. Too bad!

:helmet:

There have been plenty of Reeds in the NFL, most notable Ed Reed and Andre Reed (my brothers from another mother :silly: ) but the only "Reed" to play for the Redskins is Reed Doughty.

There was a Ben Reed who played with the Patriots for 3 games in 1987. Sweeet!

Andre played for us in 2000.

Yea.....my last name is Thompson and I remember when WR Darrius Thompson played for the Redskins a few years ago.....i think he was like 3rd or 4th string but he showed flashes of talent on and off...i also remember how he used to make the D with his arms when he scored touchdowns:point2sky ...i kinda liked his style of playing...

:eaglesuck :gaintsuck :dallasuck

Archived