Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MMA's network television debut tonight on CBS - Kimbo fights

d0ublestr0ker0ll

Okay, I know this is network TV, but christ almighty...this ref has stopped these fights pretty quick. How 'bout a little ground popping after the dropping blow? These dudes are on their hands and knees. Let 'em take a few ground and pound hooks to pay for their 30 second demise. Unreal. Baroni is done. I wouldn't train with him if you paid me.

Who says MMA has to follow suit with boxing? Blame boxing's struggles on the inexplicable promoters. They had a little to do with the PPV problems, you know.

Did I say they did ? I was using an example. Maybe I should have used Redskins football. Radio, then TV, then, Local "Market", then basically PPV if you are out of the Local 'market'. Baseball, NBA, etc.

This guy ripping off Joe Frazier, should be ashamed.

Okay, I know this is network TV, but christ almighty...this ref has stopped these fights pretty quick. How 'bout a little ground popping after the dropping blow? These dudes are on their hands and knees. Let 'em take a few ground and pound hooks to pay for their 30 second demise. Unreal. Baroni is done. I wouldn't train with him if you paid me.

i think he stopped 2nd fight at the right time. at the end of the replay, Baroni attempted a slow shoot-takedown on the ref :laugh: , he was not in possession of his faculties

i think he stopped 2nd fight at the right time. at the end of the replay, Baroni attempted a slow shoot-takedown on the ref :laugh: , he was not in possession of his faculties

Is he ever in possession of his faculties? I say make that tampon bleed.

Speaking of tampon.

Gina Carann.......

Ahem..

Carano.... :)

Archived