Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

MMA's network television debut tonight on CBS - Kimbo fights

d0ublestr0ker0ll

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH THATS RIGHT!!!!!!! My man is still undefeated!

Rogers/Slice would be a good matchup. Rogers works well with his hands in the clinch. Would be a bombshot fest, both of them have good enough chins to withstand each other's shots. It will take a button shot to win that one...looking forward to it.

Rogers/Slice would be a good matchup. Rogers works well with his hands in the clinch. Would be a bombshot fest, both of them have good enough chins to withstand each other's shots. It will take a button shot to win that one...looking forward to it.
I would love to see that!

i got Villasenor, Baroni is done as a fighter

Villasenor should have no problem in this fight. Baroni has pathetic stamina. He works out for muscle mass. Dance around for 2 minutes and it's over. Villasenor is actually a pretty darn good fighter.

Although, he is starting to stumble at this stage of his career, as well.

everybody watch

high ratings means more free MMA

Not really. Major boxing used to be on free TV all the time. Along came HBO, then PPV...and now you never see it.

Don't you guys get the VS channel ? This stuff comes on that station all the time.

As far as the Vaseline question...have none of you ever watched boxing ?

Not really. Major boxing used to be on free TV all the time. Along came HBO, then PPV...and now you never see it.

Don't you guys get the VS channel ? This stuff comes on that station all the time.

boxing transitioned from network to HBO & PPV which was a mistake. MMA survived for a long time just on PPV, now its finally getting a debut on network TV. its not exactly the same as the boxing comparison.

Yeah, must not have ever seen boxing. It's used to lessen the impact of punches, as the fighters fist/gloves tend to slide upon impact. Also lessons the chance of a serious cut

Yeah, must not have ever seen boxing. It's used to lessen the impact of punches, as the fighters fist/gloves tend to slide upon impact. Also lessons the chance of a serious cut
I like boxing...I wondered that then too. Thanks...makes sense.

I think I like this Baroni guy...flashy.

I like boxing...I wondered that then too. Thanks...makes sense.

I think I like this Baroni guy...flashy.

yeah a little too flashy for a 10-9 record lol he looks like a clown. Im new to MMA, but i just feel like this Villasenor is gonna knock this guy silly lol

Who says MMA has to follow suit with boxing? Blame boxing's struggles on the inexplicable promoters. They had a little to do with the PPV problems, you know.

Archived