Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DNC rules & Bylaw

Thiebear

Will Obama get the 50% of MI?

As a side note....Leven keeps saying, lets give the uncommitted and Edwards votes to Obama likes its a huge concession...

What about people that voted for Hillary that would have voted for Obama but didn't because he was not on the Ballot?

Its not as easy to "write in" as just punch

Statistically that would equate to less votes for Obama (unfairly)

I think MI has to go 50-50. The election was too flawed to use the existing results, and I think the 50-50 will be used in MI.

Nope not just you...I have gottne to the point that if I see her on TV..I can hit the mute button in record time now...used to think the mute button was only good for when watching Dick Vitale & Chris Berman.

I'm with you all. Her voice reminds me of my mom waking me up for school at 6 in the morning way back in the day. Like fingernails over a chalkboard. I can't stand it.

I had no idea this was going to be televised. Thanks for the heads up.

Now what does everyone here think should/will happen to FL and MI.

Well, speaking as someone who didn't vote in the primary because I was told by the Democratic Party that my vote wouldn't count, anyway. . . .

(And because Mom was having a Bad Day and I didn't want to leave her alone. :) )

If you guys wouldn't mind posting some updates, its pouring in Springfield and my ****ty Dish Network is getting no signal.

Sweet.

Nothing major is going on, the members of the committee are about to take a recess than enter closed deliberations. We should probably know something by tonight.

Ickes, Hartina woman and the Jones woman are the best spokespeople that Hillary can come up with? :laugh:

Hell, now if Hillary steals the nomination, hundreds of thousands of people will switch parties after watching these freaks. :laugh:

If Hillary gets the nomination I'm writing in Obama. If I can't write in Obama because of the electronic machines I'm voting Nader.

He isn't even trying to hide his preference for Clinton

Actually lately he has blasted her.

Two things he asked Obama which made me laugh were.

1) "Are you going to do a 'bait & switch' if you win?" (Obama looked puzzled) and Jon asked, "Are you going to enslave white people?"

2) Jon Asked, "Does it concern you that if you win that during your inaugration...Senator Clinton might still be running?"

Well, speaking as someone who didn't vote in the primary because I was told by the Democratic Party that my vote wouldn't count, anyway. . . .

(And because Mom was having a Bad Day and I didn't want to leave her alone. :) )

DNC needs to tell FL to go pound sand. This will only encourage other states to change the rules and defy the national committees, if they know the rules will change once everyone is aware of the results.

Just see the articles I posted. Everyone agreed the states were breaking the laws (well I only researched FL) and at the time they said they didn't care they were breaking the rules because the convention is just a formality... now that its more than a formality they want to have it both ways. You can't openly flaunt the rules and then stomp your feet and force them to change the rules after you broke them... its stupid they are even deciding on what to do! Didn't the RNC just take away half the delegates.

Ickes, Hartina woman and the Jones woman are the best spokespeople that Hillary can come up with? :laugh:

Hell, now if Hillary steals the nomination, hundreds of thousands of people will switch parties after watching these freaks. :laugh:

It's hard to get better people when you don't have the money to make a good bribe with.

DNC needs to tell FL to go pound sand. This will only encourage other states to change the rules and defy the national committees, if they know the rules will change once everyone is aware of the results.

Just see the articles I posted. Everyone agreed the states were breaking the laws (well I only researched FL) and at the time they said they didn't care they were breaking the rules because the convention is just a formality... now that its more than a formality they want to have it both ways. You can't openly flaunt the rules and then stomp your feet and force them to change the rules after you broke them... its stupid they are even deciding on what to do! Didn't the RNC just take away half the delegates.

exactly. if they seat Florida or Michigan, every state will be moving up their primary in 2012.

this committee hearing is nothing more than a joke. Republicans are loving this right now

Actually lately he has blasted her.

Two things he asked Obama which made me laugh were.

1) "Are you going to do a 'bait & switch' if you win?" (Obama looked puzzled) and Jon asked, "Are you going to enslave white people?"

2) Jon Asked, "Does it concern you that if you win that during your inaugration...Senator Clinton might still be running?"

Jon Stewart cracks me the **** up.

He's a funny, funny man

Archived