Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DNC rules & Bylaw

Thiebear

exactly. if they seat Florida or Michigan, every state will be moving up their primary in 2012.

this committee hearing is nothing more than a joke. Republicans are loving this right now

To correct the Primary Issue...

New Hampshire first

Next week Ohio

THEN

Rotating Regional Primaries IE.....

Southwest

Midwest

Pacific West

Northeast

Ect.....

Maybe 6-8 states in a group based on REGION

and

These regions would ROTATE dates so each group gets a chance to be first super Tuesday

As a California voter, it is very disheartening to never have a say

BUT

Having every state move up is ludicrous

REGIONAL ROTATION.....You heard it here first

:point2sky

IHOP

As a California Republican, shouldn't you be more upset about the Electoral College?

After we clean up voter fraud issues...then I would support Popular Vote for President....given Congressional Approval

California should not be winner take all, if thats what you mean

After we clean up voter fraud issues...then I would support Popular Vote for President....given Congressional Approval

California should note be winner take all, if thats what you mean

Soo we get rid of the Electoral College all together...effectively disenfranchising rural voters as candidates would then resort to hitting the most populous areas to get the most votes?

:D

Soo we get rid of the Electoral College all together...effectively disenfranchising rural voters as candidates would then resort to hitting the most populous areas to get the most votes?

:D

It's better than the candidates ignoring any state that is a guaranteed win or loss for them and focusing their attention on swing states (and staying mostly in the urban areas there as well).

It's better than the candidates ignoring any state that is a guaranteed win or loss for them and focusing their attention on swing states (and staying mostly in the urban areas there as well).

Eh, the MOST controversial issues like gay marriage and abortion will never be truly resolved, I don't blame them from staying away from them.

You have a point, I think the only true solution would be some sort of combination between a popular vote and the Electoral College...

Imagine THAT meeting :doh:

And where did anyone mention gay marriage or abortion?

I read it quickly and thought you were talking about issues.

Apparently my reading comprehension skills have suffered.

Archived