Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you know anybody that can help me get a Authentic Replica Gary Clark Jersey? I bought the one from LeaderInSports but it was a size 56 or something, only size they had. I need a size 50.

The only way I think I can get one is to get a custom made Jersey from NFLshop, but it doesn't look like the oldschool jerseys.

Thanks.

Are there any differences in jersey's over the past few seasons? Or do they just have the same exact jersey year in and year out? i.e. are the materials on each jersey the same or do they vary by year?

Reebok stopped using the stupid looking shiny material for the sleeves and upper chest area of the authentics last year. They are 10X better now.

I believe Yeen is asking about game jerseys, not retail authentic jerseys. The team still sells the older style authentics in the Stadium Store, as well as the newer styles. These changes are outlined in post #1.

I was referring to the game jersey's. By reading MTH's post it appeared that jersey's changed somewhat each season. But I guess it looks like they've been kept consistent.

MTH- How about the weight of game jersey's? How much would you say they weighed? They must be leightweight

As far as the retail authentic's you'd buy in the team stores, I was amazed at how inaccurate the white authentic's were. I mean the shoulders looked like a box. It took 4-5 years for Reebok to figure out their mistake. I bought a Randle El authentic white back in 2006, and while I was satisfied with the purchase, I was amazed at how different they were compared to game jersey's.

Now, I probably could never squeeze myself into a Randle El game jersey. Being that I enjoy wearing my jersey's I'm not complaining...but the difference is astounding.

What time of year does NFL Shop put out their % off coupon?

I believe its around this time when they are clearing out '08 stuff to make room for '09. Just google NFLShop coupon codes and something should pop up

I believe its around this time when they are clearing out '08 stuff to make room for '09. Just google NFLShop coupon codes and something should pop up

thanks for the tip. Found Coupon code ABNC45Q81 15% off, good till Oct. Not a whole lot but I guess better than nothing.

• 2 weeks later...

Any suggestions on where i can find a real nice Gary Clark jersey??? Any help would be appreciated...

Edit: MTH, do you have one? I've been looking for a few years. The cheap looking Clark jerseys on E bay don't count. I saw you're monk jersey in pics. I want that!! But Clark! Is there any out there??? Would it be imposible to find one?

Man why do people forget about Clark? Is it me or should he be in the HOF.

thanks for the tip. Found Coupon code ABNC45Q81 15% off, good till Oct. Not a whole lot but I guess better than nothing.

Go to the Sports Authority website, sign up for their emails.....they are constantly offering me $20 -$25 off every $100 order or $25% off 1 item or more.

Shipping is usually reasonable/cheap or even free as well.

Any suggestions on where i can find a real nice Gary Clark jersey??? Any help would be appreciated...

Edit: MTH, do you have one? I've been looking for a few years. The cheap looking Clark jerseys on E bay don't count. I saw you're monk jersey in pics. I want that!! But Clark! Is there any out there??? Would it be imposible to find one?

Man why do people forget about Clark? Is it me or should he be in the HOF.

No, I don't have one. And if I did, it wouldn't be for sale. :)

I agree - I wouldn't want a Reebok Clark. I would want one that looked somewhat like those worn in the period.

If I was you, I'd put a favorite search on eBay, and set it up so it emails you every time somebody posts a Clark jersey listing. You're gonna have to be patient. It might take a year or so. But I'm sure there are people out there with legit RFK-stadium-purchased Clark jerseys.

When one pops up that you like, snipe it to win.

Yeah that's what I'm going to do. Seems like the Clark jerseys on E Bay as of now are all fake and cheap looking , and what's up with the redskin patch they put on the shoulder of the jersey? A dead give away of a cheap jersey.

Maybe I'll get lucky and mitchells and ness will put one out.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone ever ordered a jersey from this site? http://ecseller.com

My friend works for UBS in Dallas and works with the guys who do Orakpo's and other pro athletes' financial planning.

He gets to meet him in a few weeks, and told me if I order two Orakpo jerseys, one for him, one for me, he'll get them both autographed for us. Obviously, we both want to save money, and this will be going in a frame anyways, so I figured I'd get a close enough looking knock-off since it will be behind glass anyways...how does this look?

http://ecseller.com/1/productshow_1775.htm

I don't collect retail authentics - or counterfeits. But... looking at the pics...

I'd like to see where the front seam is. I can't tell from the photos.

You can see the back number from the front of the jersey. Is it supposed to be that wide? I'm not sure. The length seems ok, but I'm not sure about the width of the back number. Is it too wide? Or is the front number too narrow?

I'd prefer a darker shade. Seems too red to me.

It's not a bad looking jersey, though.

Archived