Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

If you ask www.josportsco.com, they might be able to get one. You're probably looking at around $400-$500.

$400-$500:censored::censored:,I'll just wait untill the draft day party.I got a authentic 75th anniversary burgandy Moss for $60 had a $350 price tag on it! the best deal ever.we will find somthing different when we go, Thanks for the info though.

$400-$500:censored::censored:,I'll just wait untill the draft day party.I got a authentic 75th anniversary burgandy Moss for $60 had a $350 price tag on it! the best deal ever.we will find somthing different when we go, Thanks for the info though.
Yeah, but I'm talking about actual used gold QB jersey worn at Ashburn during training camp, practice, whatever...

I believe the authentics were $79.95 last year at the Stadium Store during Draft Day, and they had a one day deal online too, for some jerseys.

They have GOT to be kidding... Who in the hell wants a Jason Taylor jersey?

It's like advertising a free vomit bag with every purchase. :doh:

With a little work the nameplate can be replaced with a Hanburger one.

Matching the material, color, and name font might be hard but from what Mark has said it can be done.

I was at the Stadium Store today - thought I'd give a quick report.

They still have the Authentic Taylor #21 jerseys and Landry #30 jerseys that they had in January. These are the white ones with the diagonal seam in front, spandex all over. They are the most recent modern Authentic jersey style available. The price was $284.

They also had a half dozen or so burgundy Theismann Mitchell & Ness jerseys. It had the varsity letter font on back and the mesh fabric over the shoulders which is correct for the period. Numbers and letters were stitched. These were $290 each.

There was also a Griffin gamer, burgundy, under the glass counter. No sign of game use. $525.

Xav, I think you've analyzed it perfectly. Here's a pic of my Evans. Can't remember the size, but it's probably a 48 or 50. Note font difference on the sleeves due to the lineman vs skill sleeves.

No collector's value in the ebay jersey obviously, but a pretty friggin' cool jersey for a fan to wear on game day.

I bet the seller would take $350 for it.

Funny how these oddball doctored game style jerseys keep popping up.

There good is info in this thread. You can use the "Search This Thread" link at the top to find it. :)

Been there done that and didn't really help. I searched Name plate, name change and name without success. Thanks anyway.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived