Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jerseys - Game-Worn, Team-Issued, Authentic, Replica, Fake, and everything in between

Mark The Homer

Hi,

From what I can tell from the photo, it looks okay to me. Generally, the better, bigger, sharper the photos, the easier we can find something wrong. If you have a link from where you purchased this, I could maybe say more.

Yeah, I wished I did have a more better pics to show you but I just purchased it on eBay (I know, I know but I got it for $26 bucks!) and this was the only pic posted. Personally, I think I stoled this as I thought the jersey looked really good. I will receive it in a few days and will know for sure then...

Yeah, I wished I did have a more better pics to show you but I just purchased it on eBay (I know, I know but I got it for $26 bucks!) and this was the only pic posted. Personally, I think I stoled this as I thought the jersey looked really good. I will receive it in a few days and will know for sure then...

BTW, here's the link to the listing on eBay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220380945306&ssPageName=ADME:B:BCA:US:1123

Cool... here you go:

%21BO1fht%21%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKigEjlLmbZRpBJwpuQ7-Eg%7E%7E_1.JPG

Does this look legit? No, not Shakira's ass, the jersey. :D Does the jersey look official? Sorry, I do not have other pics...

The bottom burgundy stripe on the neck looks too thin, the white space between the arm stripes and cuff looks too thick. The cuff looks elastic (which it shouldnt be). The white on the sleeve area looks darker than it should, but that might be the picture.

Better pics would help, but I would say that this, coupled with the fact that you got it on ebay for $25 makes me believe that it is a fake, even though it looks really nice.

The bottom burgundy stripe on the neck looks too thin, the white space between the arm stripes and cuff looks too thick. The cuff looks elastic (which it shouldnt be). The white on the sleeve area looks darker than it should, but that might be the picture.

Better pics would help, but I would say that this, coupled with the fact that you got it on ebay for $25 makes me believe that it is a fake, even though it looks really nice.

Thanks for the feedback... yeah, I figured I was not risking much at that price for a nice looking ST jersey.

The Grimm jersey picture is just a blank jersey with the name and number photoshopped on, which reebok does for all of their jersey pictures. The throwback premiers, however, are real; they have them at the redskins store.

The taylor is obviously fake because mitchell and ness doesn't manufacture current player jerseys as of right now. Need bigger pictures to point out exactly what is wrong with it though.

The Grimm jersey picture is just a blank jersey with the name and number photoshopped on, which reebok does for all of their jersey pictures. The throwback premiers, however, are real; they have them at the redskins store.

so your saying i could order that Grimm one, and it would come with the proper # on it?

so your saying i could order that Grimm one, and it would come with the proper # on it?

Hahaha I didn't even notice that.

I googled it; it seems like a reebok mistake, because I can't find any jerseys from legitimate sites that have a #68 at all.

The only ones with the proper number are on ebay, and they are obviously fakes.

Also: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=212366

So yeah, don't order it.

Hahaha I didn't even notice that.

I googled it; it seems like a reebok mistake, because I can't find any jerseys online that have a #68 at all.

Also: http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=212366

So yeah, don't order it.

oh I'm not.

I was looking for decent throwbacks. just happened across those two.

the grimm one is a shame.

My next jersey is an authentic custom Grimm one. I'll order it from NFLshop.

What I don't like about the Grimm one, besides the number, is the Reebok logo. Grimm never wore a jersey with a Reebok logo. So that would bug me.

jerseyquest sells counterfeits - you can tell by looking at their other Redskins jerseys. So you'd be taking a chance buying that Taylor, even though the pic looks okay from what we can tell...

What I don't like about the Grimm one, besides the number, is the Reebok logo. Grimm never wore a jersey with a Reebok logo. So that would bug me.

jerseyquest sells counterfeits - you can tell by looking at their other Redskins jerseys. So you'd be taking a chance buying that Taylor, even though the pic looks okay from what we can tell...

Umm also it says reebok on the arm above the logo WTF? I never saw that b4

Umm also it says reebok on the arm above the logo WTF? I never saw that b4
I remember seeing logos like that on a bunch of jerseys in JCPenny's at Lake Forest Mall. They were all burgundy and they all had names screened directly on the jersey - no nameplates. They were like $49 each.

I remember seeing logos like that on a bunch of jerseys in JCPenny's at Lake Forest Mall. They were all burgundy and they all had names screened directly on the jersey - no nameplates. They were like $49 each.

Well there you go.....JC Penny HAHA

Also keep in mind that those are just stock reebok photos. The logo could have changed in between different runs of the jersey, it all just depends on when it was made.

Ive always loved this thread!Anyway question,the practice gold QB jersey.My girlfriend loves that jersey is there anyway of getting one?

Not that I know of. I think this is as close as it gets.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3107564&cp=2237521&PRODUCTS_PER_PAGE=9&pageDisplay=superfamily&page_bucket=0&int_prevBucket=-1&totalProductsCount=107&pageType=family&view=all&showSizeSearch=false&int_nextBucket=0&PAGES_PER_BUCKET=10&pageCount=12&hasPagination=false&num_buckets=2&pageNum=1&parentPage=family

Archived