Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Best Bars in America

China

the red fox bar in san diego got a 75%. thats so funny. that place is so deep in the cut and my friends and i have been going there for years.

they are the kind of place that serve surf n turf for 35 bucks and the drinks are 3/4 liquor 1/4 mixer.

That may be the most retarded list of "Best Bars" ive ever seen.

#1, the Hawk and Dove is ok, i wouldnt put it in my top 20 DC bars.

#2, Out of all the bars in VA, they pick ONE, and its in ****ing Roanoke? :laugh:

#3, Out of all the bars in WV, they pick ONE, and its not in Morgantown? :doh:

Esquire wouldnt know a good bar if it was jammed up their ass.

Click the link for a state by state list.

The Complete List: The Best Bars in America

Maryland

The Brewer's Art, Baltimore 76

I don't get why people love this place... they have good garlic fries and people love this resurrection beer that tastes like ***** but is like 9% alch. or something. It's full of odd balls.... I would in no way call it one of the best bar in America

Ok, considering everyone seems to think this list is crap (:laugh: ), what are the best bars in DC?

I heard a call for Madam's Organ, which I also really like. Some others I like a lot are Rocket Bar in Chinatown, and Cleveland Park Bar and Grille.

Anyone else?

Jeez, lets think about this.

Rhino Bar, Brickskeller, Cap City Brew Pub, Irish times, Sequoia on the waterfront, 3rd Edition.........McFaddens.

Then if you want to get into Virginia bars, ive never been to Roanoke, but i have a hard time believing that a bar there makes a list that none of the nice Arlington bars dont.

That may be the most retarded list of "Best Bars" ive ever seen.

#1, the Hawk and Dove is ok, i wouldnt put it in my top 20 DC bars.

#2, Out of all the bars in VA, they pick ONE, and its in ****ing Roanoke? :laugh:

#3, Out of all the bars in WV, they pick ONE, and its not in Morgantown? :doh:

Esquire wouldnt know a good bar if it was jammed up their ass.

1. 3rd edition, rocket bar, Mcfaddens, tom toms, club 5 (I enjoy it sometimes), Mcfaddens

2. Va- Clarendon Ballroom if its nice out.

3. WV-Bent Willeys. 7 bars, 2 dance floors, 80's music room, Pool tables, gambling machines, pizza place, outside deck, live dj. VIP room, and the hottest girls on this side of the Mississippi. And I'll be there this weekend!

1. 3rd edition, rocket bar, Mcfaddens, tom toms, club 5 (I enjoy it sometimes), Mcfaddens

2. Va- Clarendon Ballroom if its nice out.

3. WV-Bent Willeys. 7 bars, 2 dance floors, 80's music room, Pool tables, gambling machines, pizza place, outside deck, live dj. VIP room, and the hottest girls on this side of the Mississippi. And I'll be there this weekend!

1. You must really like McFaddens. :laugh:

2. The Ballroom, Rock Bottom, Front Page, Mr Days, Baileys (for sports), Ri Ra, etc

3. Bent Wills, Chic N Bones, and Sports Page. I was at all 3 for the spring game, though i dont remember being in Bent Wills. :laugh:

2. The Ballroom, Rock Bottom, Front Page, Mr Days, Baileys (for sports), Ri Ra, etc

3. Bent Wills, Chic N Bones, and Sports Page. I was at all 3 for the spring game, though i dont remember being in Bent Wills. :laugh:

Willeys is the only bar that doesn't kick you out for being blacked out and doing stupid ****. They only encourge more of it!!:D

Forgot to add sports page. Best place for skins games on sunday.

Hey PB what was that place in Old Town we were at?

That place was ok

Archived