Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Pukes Will Have A Losing Season This Year...

tr1

:laugh: I previously posted every single link to your posts with your dozen different predictions in a thread, it got so bad you left the thread.

Lies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I've been right more than I've been wrong...a simple fact you choose to ignore.

Especially about those choking dog pukes.

:laugh:

TR1 the more I read your posts, the more I realize you have no idea what your talking about. How did Parcells put the cowboys at a disadvantage....the only way I could see this being possible is some of his drafted players are turning out to be mediocre at best. It's a shame that the good articles you post are ruined by your mouth.... id stick to the articles.

:doh:

Bill has raided your coaching staff, and when the season begins, will probably have about seven to ten ex-pukes on his team.

Try to stick with me, eh?

Cool. While you are running off at the mouth, can we also get you to guarantee that the Redskins will finish with a better regular season record AND advance further in the playoffs than the Cowboys for the 2008 season?

I figure that since you are going out on a limb here, you might as well go all the way with it. Because if you aren't willing go that far, then your words mean nothing. Don't get me wrong, you are Mr. ATN and you deserve credit for providing the valuable services you provide. But personally, I don't think you truly believe that the Redskins are the better team and you don't have the guts to go on record.

You are the master at preaching Cowboys hatred, but I think it's time you show your fellow ES members just how much you truly believe in the Redskins.

I'm on the record that the Skins are likely to have a difficult season because rookie coaches are generally treated badly by the NFL...especially by the refs.

JMHO.

Right, because he's a troll. If he isn't, why else would he address his thread directly to "puke" fans as opposed to directing the thread to skins fans since of course, this is a skins board and all? Who else on their own team site starts threads speaking DIRECTLY TO rival fans?

But I love you, man.

I like all puke fans....they're all very, very funny.

There are quite a few skins posters that I respect here but threads like these really make a lot of you look foolish IMO. Perhaps that's the point? .... To sacrifice being real, coming across as intelligent or separating yourself a little to attempt to "gang up" on Boys fans and "protect" ATN at all costs.

BigD5 and VCDefectors absolutely bodied Ouvan, tr1 and this entire thread. How you guys tolerate getting beat down and smacked around on your own board is beyond me. I'd be thoroughly embarrassed. :)

THA, have you been using drugs again?

Ouvan has OWNED you puke fans in this thread...simply OWNED you guys... :laugh:

And for you to say I'm foolish for predicting the demise of the pukes is premature, isn't it? When they finish towards the bottom of the division, you'll regret having participated in this thread.

What's embarrassing is the moronic, one-beat mantra of puke fans on ATN that are convinced the pukes are a superior team, when in fact, they've proven over the last six years that they can't win A SINGLE BIG GAME.

Their unbelievable avoidance of major injuries to key players is a stretch I can't remember happening to any professional team...but alas, TO's age and Glenn's kness will be the first signs of things going wrong with your team this year.

And, Flo's big pay day is a day you'll come to regret.

You puke fans crack me up.

When your team wins a game of any significance, let me know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, do you see me criticizing the Giants? Do you wonder why? Perhaps it's because it's a team that has surpassed expectations consistently in the last five years. As much as I dislike Coughlin, the guy gets his guys to win...even that hapless qb... :doh:

I expanded the timeline to go back another 10 years to 1990 in order to find additional teams like Dallas that had a winning record and then won 4+ more games.

In doing this additional analysis, I found 3 teams that you left out of your data. Since I was only looking at for a small subset of teams that had 4+ more wins than the previous year, its likely you missed including several other teams too.

PITT

2000 9-7

2001 13-3

STL

2000 10-6

2001 14-2

SEA

2004 9-7

2005 13-3

If you go back to 1990, you now have 12 times where a team like Dallas won 4+ more games. In the following year 10 of 12 had fewer victories & 2 had the same number. 9 of 12 (75%) made the playoffs the following year.

Once again, it appears Dallas will probably have fewer victories but will likely make the playoffs.

Considering the types of rule changes and emphasis on the game, your look at ancient history is pointless.

Ouvan had it right...you guys have it wrong.

Maybe we can look at what happened in the NFL in the fifties....what do you say? :laugh:

TR1 is not going to do that.......and we all know that....I will save him the time and just go ahead and give his normal response to a question he does not want to answer..............This thread is about the cowboys and not the redskins so lets keep this thread on track

You guys must realize that this guy/girl TR1 is joke. I have never in my life seen/heard anyone express so much concern into another team that they are not fans of. His articles, though at times informative, get his personal spins on them that make him look like a fool most of the time and leaves the other redskins fans with nothing left to do but back him up. His reasoning behind things is something you should seriously look at next time, and get yourself quite a laugh. Whether he is being serious or just trying to get you all rowdied up is for him to know I guess.

You guys must realize that this guy/girl TR1 is joke. I have never in my life seen/heard anyone express so much concern into another team that they are not fans of. His articles, though at times informative, get his personal spins on them that make him look like a fool most of the time and leaves the other redskins fans with nothing left to do but back him up. His reasoning behind things is something you should seriously look at next time, and get yourself quite a laugh. Whether he is being serious or just trying to get you all rowdied up is for him to know I guess.

Would someone be a fool if they post in a foolish thread?

Just askin'...

And for you to say I'm foolish for predicting the demise of the pukes is premature, isn't it? When they finish towards the bottom of the division, you'll regret having participated in this thread.

What's embarrassing is the moronic, one-beat mantra of puke fans on ATN that are convinced the pukes are a superior team, when in fact, they've proven over the last six years that they can't win A SINGLE BIG GAME.

Their unbelievable avoidance of major injuries to key players is a stretch I can't remember happening to any professional team...but alas, TO's age and Glenn's kness will be the first signs of things going wrong with your team this year.

And, Flo's big pay day is a day you'll come to regret.

You puke fans crack me up.

When your team wins a game of any significance, let me know.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, do you see me criticizing the Giants? Do you wonder why? Perhaps it's because it's a team that has surpassed expectations consistently in the last five years. As much as I dislike Coughlin, the guy gets his guys to win...even that hapless qb... :doh:

Flo getting his "big pay day" strikes me as funny considering Jerry is broke and all. :laugh: If we had not paid market value for Flo, he would be a Dolphin right now. This is not a B Lloyd deal. No draft picks ( 3 and a 4) and a 10 million dollar SB for an unproven player. We paid a top 10 LT, multiple Pro Bowler market value.

To say that the Cowboys haven't won a big game in 6 years is moronic. All divisional games are big games, especially when you are on the road playing for 1st place. Or playing a game on primetime to determine 1st place in the NFC. Those big games the Cwoboys have won.

There is not a team in the NFC that is in a better position to get to a SB than the Boys. We have talent, and we're young. We have a qb who still young (27) and getting better, having started just two years thus far.

Our O was top 5 in just about ever offensive category last year, without a healthy Glenn and a very average J Jones. This year Glenn looks to return and F Jones should be a playmaker behind one of the best O lines in football. Even without Glenn, we will still put up a bunch of points with T.O. Witten and Barber.

The 13-3 Cowboys added Pacman, Jenkins, Jones, Z Thomas and might be getting back Glenn as well. Doesn't seem fair. :) The Cowboys filled holes they had, and I know it must be killing you inside.

Your team drafted some backup wr's and a backup te. And signed who in the offseason? My bad, I forgot about your backup qb. Nice. :silly:

Now on to your respect for the giants.

We beat the Giants twice last year. Without a healthy T.O. we came close to beating the eventual SB champ for a third time.

They went on to knock off the 18-0 Pats. A team who beat the skins by 40 some points. 52-7 or the like? They were hot last year and there is no shame on the Cowboys part for losing.

Enough talk. I'll make sure to bump this thread about once a month once the season starts. Should be good for a laugh. :laugh:

Flo getting his "big pay day" strikes me as funny considering Jerry is broke and all. :laugh: If we had not paid market value for Flo, he would be a Dolphin right now. This is not a B Lloyd deal. No draft picks ( 3 and a 4) and a 10 million dollar SB for an unproven player. We paid a top 10 LT, multiple Pro Bowler market value.

Um, Jerruh can't restructure Hamlin or Barber. What's the hold up? He has more money than God, right?

To say that the Cowboys haven't won a big game in 6 years is moronic. All divisional games are big games, especially when you are on the road playing for 1st place. Or playing a game on primetime to determine 1st place in the NFC. Those big games the Cwoboys have won.[/color]

Um, no. Big games are playoff games...or games you need to win to squeak into the playoffs. Every team plays their division rivals six times a year...big deal.

There is not a team in the NFC that is in a better position to get to a SB than the Boys. We have talent, and we're young. We have a qb who still young (27) and getting better, having started just two years thus far.

The Giants? :doh:

Our O was top 5 in just about ever offensive category last year, without a healthy Glenn and a very average J Jones. This year Glenn looks to return and F Jones should be a playmaker behind one of the best O lines in football. Even without Glenn, we will still put up a bunch of points with T.O. Witten and Barber.

Glenn is done. TO is a fossil. The o-line is not going to have a repeat year...and it's foolish to count on a rookie to contribute...especially at a skill position. Oh, and Barber is essentially holding out right now...

The 13-3 Cowboys added Pacman, Jenkins, Jones, Z Thomas and might be getting back Glenn as well. Doesn't seem fair. :) The Cowboys filled holes they had, and I know it must be killing you inside.

Pacman has been out of football for a year and wasn't that good to begin with. Zack is one head knock from retirement...he's replacing some guys who were you #1 picks. Awesome. :laugh:

Your team drafted some backup wr's and a backup te. And signed who in the offseason? My bad, I forgot about your backup qb. Nice. :silly:

The thread isn't about the Skins, and trolling doesn't help your cause.

Now on to your respect for the giants.

We beat the Giants twice last year. Without a healthy T.O. we came close to beating the eventual SB champ for a third time.

:doh: :laugh: :laugh: :doh:

I'm not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for you...

They went on to knock off the 18-0 Pats. A team who beat the skins by 40 some points. 52-7 or the like? They were hot last year and there is no shame on the Cowboys part for losing.

Didn't the pukes lose to the cheating Pats in a big game in pukesville? :doh:

Enough talk. I'll make sure to bump this thread about once a month once the season starts. Should be good for a laugh. :laugh:

I'll be bumping it too, but I suspect you won't be here to see it.

I'll bet you will have excuses to why the season turned out the way it did when we are on top and you are fighting to stay at .500.

Don't ignore this thread when it is bumped either. :laugh: You're quite good at that.

Will we see you every Sunday?

Will we see you every Sunday?

Don't want to get banned. I hear the mods can get pretty pissy after a loss. And I expect the skins to have at least 8 of those this year. :laugh:

But rest assured, I'll be back to bump this thread at least once a month once the season gets rolling.

Ouvan was destroyed in this thread. His stats and theory were proven to be skewed with no merit whatsoever.

For the record, I really don't have a problem with your thread. This is what you do. I mean, it's outright trolling but obviously you've been allowed to get away with it. I'm just surprised at some of the other skins fans that just fall right in line with your joke threads that's all.

As far as the thread topic itself, I have a hard time seeing Dallas not win at least 10 games this year.

Right, because he's a troll. If he isn't, why else would he address his thread directly to "puke" fans as opposed to directing the thread to skins fans since of course, this is a skins board and all? Who else on their own team site starts threads speaking DIRECTLY TO rival fans?
Cowboy fans can keep whining "he's a troll" for the next decade or until the cowboys win a playoff game (whichever comes first) but it means the same thing it has meant the last 18 months it has been whined: nothing.

Any and all Redskin fans on this entire site who want to make threads addressing anything cowboy or cowboy nation, or anything eagle or eagle nation, or anything giant or giant nation, can do that every day without concern as long as they stay within the rules.

Just like fans on those other team sites can do the same about anything Redskins or Redskins nation.

And if other Redskin fans do such, they won't be violating the rule on trolling either. It boggles the mind how obtuse some of you guys are on this issue.

Whether tr1 just lives to pull your strings, or just loathes all things cowboy and their fans, or he’s just entertaining Redskins fans who loathe the cowboys, or all of the preceding in some mix and motives un-named, it doesn’t matter as long as he stays within the rules.

True, it is amusing to many here to continually see the rotating pack of cowboy fans following after tr1 every day in every thread. Some are so obsessed they keep creating new accounts to return when banned. Sometimes we let them hang around awhile for fun.

Hell, about 70% of the total cowboy-fan posts in ATN contain tr1's name and comment on "what he always does" and "what he’s like” and about 30% actually just deal with the content of the topics/stories he posts.

Bottom line: you guys are as fixated on him as you say he is on the cowboys. But there's one big difference. This is his home board. He's not a "visitor." He would do the same thing whether any of you ever showed or not. So, we know why he's here doing what he likes.

So why are you guys here? Why do you guys come here if all you mainly do is chase after tr1? I mean all some of you guys do is talk about how pointless and ridiculous it is to exchange posts with him and then go ahead and do it over and over again.

It is kind of weird, though, reading those kinky little circle-jerks ya'all give each other when you figure you've busted him.

It's weird that if he's so pointless or irritating he doesn't just get ignored. Of course we always read the "but it's so much fun to bust him" line when that's suggested. Ok. And yet we also get allllll that regular whining about him. Hmmmm.

If you want to play the "actually we're here because we'd like to talk football" card, then talk to anybody other than tr1 if you find him such a pain or a joke. Simple.

Except a "solution" isn't really what's desired. You guys apparently just love to whine and *****.

So in the end, what's being said on the whiny-cowboy-fan end is basically bull**** and you guys maybe pretend that no one notices its just bull****.

You can't ignore tr1, you seek tr1, and you will continue to follow tr1 as long as he is willing to lead.

The old cliché about “insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” is very fitting in this case.

Personally, I get along fine with many of you as posters when you're not obssessing over tr1 and ****ing about it. You’re the ones volunteering to do it. Why not try being adult men and quit whining when it’s your free choice?

Cowboy fans can keep whining "he's a troll" for the next decade or until the cowboys win a playoff game (whichever comes first) but it means the same thing it has meant the last 18 months it has been whined: nothing.

Any and all Redskin fans on this entire site who want to make threads addressing anything cowboy or cowboy nation, or anything eagle or eagle nation, or anything giant or giant nation, can do that every day without concern as long as they stay within the rules.

Just like fans on those other team sites can do the same about anything Redskins or Redskins nation.

And if other Redskin fans do such, they won't be violating the rule on trolling either. It boggles the mind how obtuse some of you guys are on this issue.

Whether tr1 just lives to pull your strings, or just loathes all things cowboy and their fans, or he’s just entertaining Redskins fans who loathe the cowboys, or all of the preceding in some mix and motives un-named, it doesn’t matter as long as he stays within the rules.

True, it is amusing to many here to continually see the rotating pack of cowboy fans following after tr1 every day in every thread. Some are so obsessed they keep creating new accounts to return when banned. Sometimes we let them hang around awhile for fun.

Hell, about 70% of the total cowboy-fan posts in ATN contain tr1's name and comment on "what he always does" and "what he’s like” and about 30% actually just deal with the content of the topics/stories he posts.

Bottom line: you guys are as fixated on him as you say he is on the cowboys. But there's one big difference. This is his home board. He's not a "visitor." He would do the same thing whether any of you ever showed or not. So, we know why he's here doing what he likes.

So why are you guys here? Why do you guys come here if all you mainly do is chase after tr1? I mean all some of you guys do is talk about how pointless and ridiculous it is to exchange posts with him and then go ahead and do it over and over again.

It is kind of weird, though, reading those kinky little circle-jerks ya'all give each other when you figure you've busted him.

It's weird that if he's so pointless or irritating he doesn't just get ignored. Of course we always read the "but it's so much fun to bust him" line when that's suggested. Ok. And yet we also get allllll that regular whining about him. Hmmmm.

If you want to play the "actually we're here because we'd like to talk football" card, then talk to anybody other than tr1 if you find him such a pain or a joke. Simple.

Except a "solution" isn't really what's desired. You guys apparently just love to whine and *****.

So in the end, what's being said on the whiny-cowboy-fan end is basically bull**** and you guys maybe pretend that no one notices its just bull****.

You can't ignore tr1, you seek tr1, and you will continue to follow tr1 as long as he is willing to lead.

The old cliché about “insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results” is very fitting in this case.

Personally, I get along fine with many of you as posters when you're not obsessing over tr1 and ****ing about it. You’re the ones volunteering to do it. Why not try being adult men about and quit whining when it’s your free choice?

Good post, its its true to the bone. but I'm worried you may get carpal tunnel if you have to do that a few more times. lol

Don't want to get banned. I hear the mods can get pretty pissy after a loss. And I expect the skins to have at least 8 of those this year. :laugh:

But rest assured, I'll be back to bump this thread at least once a month once the season gets rolling.

Well, you just got pretty stupoid for a guy who doesn't want to get banned. I may have just woke up "pissy", though. :laugh:

After going through here last night I was hoping to see more love today. :D

BTW, I know one guy for sure who wouyld be crying that tuine, and he was banned by three different mods over a time and his last one was permanent but not by me. We don't miss him either. :cool:

We likely won't miss you that much while you're on a "pissy" break. ;)

(It's easy to "look good" and not to ban when someone pushes, but sometimes its just ok to ban, too) :)

There are quite a few skins posters that I respect here but threads like these really make a lot of you look foolish IMO. Perhaps that's the point? .... To sacrifice being real, coming across as intelligent or separating yourself a little to attempt to "gang up" on Boys fans and "protect" ATN at all costs.

BigD5 and VCDefectors absolutely bodied Ouvan, tr1 and this entire thread. How you guys tolerate getting beat down and smacked around on your own board is beyond me. I'd be thoroughly embarrassed. :)

I used to have more respect for you even when others thought you were a troll most of the time. :( And in truth you have been little more than a troll or a ***** for a long time. And you have been thoroughly embarrassed on this site any number of times. It's a shame, because you know football and are a great fan of your team and were once a much better poster. To my observation, tr1 has deconstructed you and you did most of the work voluntarily. All you ever had to do to avoid all the sturm und drang was carry on your discussions with others. This is my view, you make your own call.

Considering the types of rule changes and emphasis on the game, your look at ancient history is pointless.

Ouvan had it right...you guys have it wrong.

Maybe we can look at what happened in the NFL in the fifties....what do you say? :laugh:

Ouvan had what right? The 13-3 cowboys are likely to lose more than 3 games. I and most Cowboy fans agree that is likely to happen.

Whatever rules changes have taken place since ther dark ages of 1990 don't impact the premise of this discussion. Just as looking at individual teams injuries, schedules, bad luck etc.

He made generalizations about teams with 4+ victories.

He had information that wasn't totally accurate.

I made my generalizations about 4+ victory teams.

You bring up irrelevant points to the discussion.

How about telling me what he had right and I had wrong.

Jumbo, go create a Cowboys forum so they have somewhere to go.

I think Vbulletin has a free thing.

The have the Zone if that is really what they wanted......Thay want to be in ATN. They seek out tr1, then complain about his posts, go figure.:whoknows:

Archived