Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Safety possibility?

LeoDC

he is one of the most overrated players in the league, it is beyond me how he makes the pro bowl every year

Because he plays for the cowboys and they are "America's Team". I, myself am a bit puzzled by that too. I think Roy Williams is just a big name and like someone said, Dallas fans used to try and say Roy Williams was better than ST. And he's not, but yet he deserves to go to multiple pro-bowls?? Ummmm did I miss something? Roy Williams is a bum

he is one of the most overrated players in the league, it is beyond me how he makes the pro bowl every year

The same way that 12 other Cowboys made it. They had a winning team, and any idiot can vote for the Pro Bowl. Breaking News--football is pretty big in Texas, Texas is a large and populous state, and most people there are Cowboys fans.

I agree. He's much like Antonio Pierce- Way Overrated. I think when/if the Cowboys release him, we should sign him and bring in Bruce Smith and have him treat him like dog **** and make him cry like he did to Antonio Pierce during rookie hazing. That's what I think. Oh yea and then we can make him sit on the bench and make him cry some more like we did to Adam Archuleta.

The cap hit would be too big for Dallas this year. I'm guessing they'll ship him off to Bill Parcells for 2009. He'll play in Dallas this year but watch them take him out on 3rd downs and obvious passing situations. Anthony Henry can be moved to safety in those situations.
Good post! :applause:

SMH, yall being so closed minded yall not even thinking it through, he might not be the best coverage safety, but teams usually only need 1, and Landry showed second half of last season he is very capable. and i dont care who he plays for, or what he did, id take any player that could help the team, its not really possible for it to even happen, but every1 doesnt say nothing about why it wouldnt be a good pick up, just 'NO'. and comparing him to Archuleta is horrible, he plays nothin like him, he tackles better, hits harder, and is definately faster..

Leo, I can see where you're coming from, but adding roy williams to this team just doesn't make much sense. He turns 29 in August and I believe he's on the downhill of his career. The facts are that Roy Williams is known to get beat in coverage and is very prone to penalties. I mean the guy has a penalty named after him. Reed Doughty is younger and still has the possibility of getting better. Plus we just drafted 2 safeties this year. I don't think he could help the team at all. If your wondering, I'm not just hating on him because he's a cowboy, I just don't think he's any good.

Archived