Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

New Safety possibility?

LeoDC

I think the Skins should go after division rivals Safety Roy Williams, he is not liking his teams defensive scheme, and is said to be getting frustrated. On NFL Live this afternoon, May 9, There was a section on him. He can be a great player next to Landry, and with Landry's coverage skill can play more of his type of game up on the line...Thanx for reading

I'd say it's between a 0 and 5% chance Roy doesn't play in dallas next season. Of that 5%, I'd say 50% would be him not playing due to injury. So out of the other 50%, I'd 50% of that is he's traded, and there is a 0% chance we trade him in the division. So of the 50% remaining (odds of him getting cut) from the 50% chance I'd say he actually has of playing else where in 2008, which comes from the 5% I actually gave him of not playing in dallas, I'd say he has a 5% chance of playing in washington. So all in all, that means I'd say the chance of him joining the skins is .0625%

The cap hit would be too big for Dallas this year. I'm guessing they'll ship him off to Bill Parcells for 2009. He'll play in Dallas this year but watch them take him out on 3rd downs and obvious passing situations. Anthony Henry can be moved to safety in those situations.

This doesn't change my opinion in regards to maintaining continuity within the team. With this core group of players and coaches, great things can still be achieved. My only worry is whether or not Williams and Saunders can co-exist.
I would really like to get Johnson from Arz. I hope they go after him once the market settles down.
Not to a divison rival.
The fact that he WAS on the practice squad is not a good sign. If a team thinks a player is good, they never expose them to the practice squad for fear that someone else will steal them.

Nah I'm good on him LL gave us enough dumb penalties last year. We don't need horse collar Roy encouraging and contributing to more dumb penalties. Thanks but no thanks actually just no thanks. Let him ruin Dallas.

Reed Doughty is just as good a player, no, better player than Roy Williams. The reason Williams has to horse collar players is that he's behind every play. He can't cover or support the run. He made his rep on being a hitter. I haven't seen much of that out him the last couple of seasons. Over rated, Over hyped, Over paid.

Archived