Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The REAL "ID" act coming May 11th...Mothers Day!Are you ready?(POLL)

michael_33

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

For those that have been oblivious to news,the real "ID" National Identification Card is creeping up day by day...

By MAY 11th,you will be required to have your card to enter airplanes and government offices as well as many other places~!

So I think it's time for a good ole' poll on who wants or rejects the National Identification card know as the "Real ID" card!

I will have the poll up in a bit...

I do not think the "Real ID" is going to necessarily stop any determined terrorists. All will do is provide a hassle for real citizens, or provide a control point for the Feds. After all, if you cannot fly without this card, then that is one means of controlling your movement.

How is it different than a drivers license or another form of ID you'd need to show to board a plane or enter a gov't building?

I assume the citizen is entered into a national database, where he or she is cross-checked for possible "terrorism" (or undesirable) activity.

We better hope they, meaning the Feds, do not decide that you need the National ID for other purposes, such as run of the mill financial transactions. All of a sudden, if you do not have your new ID, you cannot bank or make purchases.

Yeah - I am sure it is just going to get better.

From what I understand,it will start off small...Like you won't be able to make certain purchases or enter certain facilities without the card....

Then eventually,you won't be able to watch Redskins games a JKC Stadium without presenting the card to an armed security officer at the gates...Crazy?Well..just wait and see!

Maybe you will need it to purchase a BIG MAC at micky D's...Who knows?The point is...We have let legistation in the front door and the Antichrist in the back door!

Enjoy your freedoms my fellow extremers and Americans, while we have it for this short period!

For those that have been oblivious to news,the real "ID" National Identification Card is creeping up day by day...

By MAY 11th,you will be required to have your card to enter airplanes and government offices as well as many other places~!

This says 2014:

People born on or after December 1, 1964, will have to obtain a REAL ID by December 1, 2014.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act

Maybe you will need it to purchase a BIG MAC at micky D's...Who knows?The point is...We have let legistation in the front door and the Antichrist in the back door!

I just mentioned this in the "fax tax" thread yesterday!

Track every fast food purchase!!! If it's more than 3 a week, tax the **** out of people.....

By "May 11th" do you mean December 29, 2009?

and by that you mean "On January 11, 2008, it was announced the deadline has been extended again, until 2011, in hopes of gaining more support from states.[37]"

From what I understand,it will start off small...Like you won't be able to make certain purchases or enter certain facilities without the card....

Then eventually,you won't be able to watch Redskins games a JKC Stadium without presenting the card to an armed security officer at the gates...Crazy?Well..just wait and see!

Enjoy your freedoms my fellow extremers and Americans, while we have it for this short period!

THE ANTICHRIST! AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived