Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Jon Jansen's Mock Draft

corrupt3d

Interesting that he doesn't have Branden Albert going anywhere in Rd. 1 - If he slides to the skins - we'd take him. Of course he could probably come in and take over for Jansen in game 1, so why predict your team draft a potential replacement?

This is a terrible mock. Surprising considering he claims to be somewhat of a draft expert. He has been on ESPN for the draft numerous times. He always looks like he is adutioning for a job and that he knows his stuff.

He has Cromartie slipping to 28

No Albert in the first

Bills taking a LB

McFadden slipping to 12

Eagles taking a TE in the first

3 QBs in the top 14.

All terrible picks. Just turrabull (best Barkley voice)

This is a terrible mock. Surprising considering he claims to be somewhat of a draft expert. He has been on ESPN for the draft numerous times. He always looks like he is adutioning for a job and that he knows his stuff.

He has Cromartie slipping to 28

No Albert in the first

Bills taking a LB

McFadden slipping to 12

Eagles taking a TE in the first

3 QBs in the top 14.

All terrible picks. Just turrabull (best Barkley voice)

Not every team drafts a need and there are always questionable picks in every draft. And players do fall deep when everyone thought the player would go high.

Some of his picks are definitely out there but his reasoning behind most of them is good. Pick #8 isn't going to happen but like people have said, he did go the Michigan. Nobody knows whats going to happen in the draft and he is a biased source, so I'll take it for what it is I guess.

From Peter King's MMQB:

The hot name as we enter the final five predraft days? Michigan quarterback Chad Henne. Two scouts I trust told me over the weekend they like him better than they like Ryan. There's a team somewhere between 8 and 17 -- and I can't figure out which one -- interested in trading down a few slots and drafting Henne with a first-round pick.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/peter_king/04/20/mmqb/index.html

So, Henne at 8 isn't plausible, but some people think he's a first round prospect.

If they're willing to trade to us and we can position ourselves to grab Brandon Albert, I'm all for it.

Interesting that he doesn't have Branden Albert going anywhere in Rd. 1 - If he slides to the skins - we'd take him. Of course he could probably come in and take over for Jansen in game 1, so why predict your team draft a potential replacement?

I definitely agree, there's no way the Skins can pass on Braden Albert if he slips to us at #21. We can go after a WR in the 2nd or 3rd round like Jordy Nelson. Kendall has one, maybe 2 good seasons left in his body, his arthritic knees are going to give out sooner rather than later. Albert could start right away and solidify the OL for many years to come.

Archived