Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

What about the "D"?

Est.1932

Thanks for posting the link to Greg Blache.

I've been too busy starting up a new business to keep up with everything, and I've spent an hour searching for info on our new coaches. I wanted to put up a new post and get my questions answered quickly, but I would have been blasted for not seaching...but searching took a whole hour just to find out Zorn was the New Head Coach and Greg Blache was the New D. Coordinator. That was crazy. Anyone have anything else to add I might want to know about new coaches? I'm tired of searching.

BTW...that was a great article on Greg Blache...I feel a lot more comfortable about his promotion. I also found one good article on Zorn. Both hires have good promise, but we've had good promise around this organization for many, many years. I'm tired of good promise and would like to see some progression.

Blache was great in Chi-town....i have no worries

Ask Bears fan how great they thought he was. He had one good season as a coordinator there. He's done a great job as a line coach here, but he's an unknown as DC as far as I'm concerned.

That said, I'll definitely give him the benefit of the doubt, but I wouldn't be surprised to see us regress.

A lot is going to hinge on how healthy this veteran defensive line can stay.

Archived