Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Happy Birthday Sean Taylor!!! (Merged x 4)

ChampSkinsFanatic

Today Sean Taylor should be celebrating his birthday with his friends and family. For those of us still mourning the loss of ST, today might be a difficult day. I am choosing to take the approach of celebrating his life today. He was an amazing football player and he transformed himself to become an amazing man. Sean, thank you for gracing us with your presence here on earth for 24 years. I wish you could be turning 25 today, but we are lucky that you were here at all.

You're in my heart, Sean! My thoughts also go out to Sean's parents; to both Jackies; to the rest of Sean's family, and to Clinton, Santana, and all of Sean's other close friends.

(In case anyone is about to jump on me for starting another thread about ST, people frequently remember the deceased on their birthday and the anniversary of their death. Today should be a day to think about Sean a little extra, if you choose to do so. If that's not your style, please don't criticize anyone who handles things differently, and let others remember him in their own way.)

Attached image is credit of redskins.com

Instead of blowing out candles he blows up fools.

:applause: :applause: :applause:

Edit: I will never forget that hit on Willie Parker and that Field Goal return versus the Cowboys. But my favorite play was that game saving tackle versus the Panthers. It showed his skills and dedication. :point2sky

Archived